2013. április 1., hétfő

Gaselle

Special thanks to Livi for the translation. Without her my grammar would be awful.

*************************************************************************


The creaking sound of the coupé’s door pulled me back to reality as if I was broken out from under the burst-opened water surface to suck the fresh air into my lungs. I instinctively glanced away from the countryside that rushed by the window to look at the arriving passenger.
She stood in front of me, glancing inside the coupé with a smile on her face. She watched my solitude and the surrounding empty seats with an inquiring face.
“Hello,” she said. “May I sit here?”
As if I was broken out from under the burst-opened water surface to suck the fresh air into my lungs again… Damn it! My lungs felt like they were pressed together by two strong hands to make breathless. I couldn’t catch my tongue so I only nodded, making her grin grow wider as she glanced at me. She closed the door behind her and took her place on the seat in front of me. My heart was racing. I wandered if she heard it because I felt the hammering sound of it deafening to my ears.
We sat silently face to face to each other. Her dim-blue eyes were seemingly staring into nothing while her jaw was making a soft chewing motion as she chewed her bubble gum. I acted like I was back to my original activity and was looking out of the window to watch the countryside that passed by, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and from the corner of them I was constantly staring her.
That wasn’t the first time I saw her. However, we knew each other only at least half an hour ago, but I already felt like I had always wanted her in my eternal life.
But let’s start it at the beginning! Not like to the weeks and days that passed lately, the weather was a little dusky when I went to the train station on that Saturday forenoon. I didn’t care about the lack of sunshine at all. This made spring more bearable, however, it was pretty typical that the weather turned bad when I had time to relax. It was sheer luck that it wasn’t raining. Right then when I had the chance to have a pleasant weekend with Zoli.
We’d seen each other a long tome ago. He was my so-called boyfriend, however our relationship was a bit more difficult than that. We knew each other from of old. Tough he was a little reserved, protesting and shy… with his words ‘conservative’, this might was the reason that I loved him. Our relationship built up slowly and after a while we reached a level where, though we suspected pretty well that we wasn’t meant to be together, we decided to spend some nice weeks, months, years together.  However much is given. Sex was even more elevating and passionate with him after all, than with those who we had jumped on each other burning with the fever of first meeting.
Well, yes, you could call him my boyfriend but our relationship wasn’t like the ones written in fairy tales. We weren’t walking hand in hand in the park in our free time, nor ensconcing into a safe place from the rain to dally. We didn’t go out as often as we could have gone to somewhere to eat in order to look blindly in the other’s eyes. I won’t go on. Shortly, we had never been the so-called ‘Dream-Couple’. Especially not recently. He was soon to be freed from University and he spent his last semester working on his dissertation. However, to be able to concentrate to the Great Work as he called his little essay, he needed silence and peace. I can understand this. Though, I’m not bounded to any deadline with my imminent short stories, that might be liked by my readers or not, I can hardly stand the constant chattering and loitering around me either. And this is even truer at the case of a dissertation, because it means more stress, so it’s not a joyride and you never have the urgency of paying attention to the happenings around you. So Zoli referring to this issue put his residence to his family’s holiday home in the countryside in a little village that was in the middle of nothing.
From this it was really a rare occasion when we could do more than talking on the phone. He went up to Budapest only on weekdays to meet with his tutor or to leave the library with a pile of books, while I was rotting in the University. And when I had time on the weekend, he as the library was closed and so was the University, dig himself into his Work deeper than a mole digs itself into his hole.
This made our relationship, which was far from ordinary even more loose. Don’t get me wrong, we loved each other, and we could hardly wait that few occasion when we spent a night together once or twice a month. But Zoli didn’t expect me either to cling on him as if we were married. He knew well about my lust for women and however, ha wasn’t a lady killer or the adventurer who finds himself as part of a threesome or four- or five-, he encouraged me without a sight of  malice that if I lusted after a girl I should make a move. He was aware of our “relationship” with Erik and of the kind of it and he had no problem with it, which is an issue I would not dare to hope from the most of the guys. However, opposite to the girls with who he wasn’t a competition (but of course he could give me things girls could never be able to give to me), the fact that I was seeking for pleasures at other guys as well, made him a little envious. But he got on perfectly well with Erik despite of their different personalities, and he knew that what is between us had never went over the line of friendship. And of course, knowing that Erik is such a good for nothing person, it never would. About the other guys he exactly knew that they meant nothing but a little affair and if I had the chance I would turn my back of any of them just to run into his arms. And this was perfectly all right with him.
And now he decided that he would abandon the work he left for the weekend, and called me to visit him for the two days at the ranch where we could rest and make little trips… roll about in the grass, and I was more than delighted when I made my way to the train station.
I just bought my ticket at the pay-desk thanking the old woman that served me, when I turned to lay my first glance on her.
She grabbed my attention immediately. However I only saw her for a few seconds as I went by her, this was enough time to check her out preciously. She was shorter than me with a little, mid-high, she had a slender and extremely shapely body. Her lines, that would have been a sin to hide anyway, were highlighted even more by a pair of light blue-grayish fretted jeans. On her upper body tensed a black tight leather jacket that lasted just a little upper than her waist. She had vivid blonde hair that she wore in a pony tail, so her form wasn’t broken by any hair that would had been let down. She was simply beautiful. As I passed by her our eyes met for a second. That was the first time when I saw that mischievous smile. I didn’t know then that wasn’t the last time. I smiled back at her and she vanished away from the sight of my eyes at the next moment when I went by her.
It would be an overstatement that I forgot her in the next moment because a beauty like her always made a great impression in me. However I can’t say that I thought of seducing and having her somehow, because these short “adventures” last for only a minute or two by their nature. It’s unnecessary to speculate on it later. I enjoyed her sight for a few moments but that’s all. If I would be thinking about it for hours it wouldn’t make any good for me either. Especially not with raging silently about not making a move while I had the chance.
So she was out of my thoughts in the next moment. I only pulled myself up to the train and went for finding an empty coupé to take place on one of its seats and when I did I rested my chin in my palm as I stared out of the window. I didn’t change this posture after the train started to move. The next fifteen or thirty minutes, I have a good sense of time but not occasions like this, so it left me and I stared out of the window deep in my thoughts. Actually I haven’t thought of any thing worth mentioning. Not a thing that can be described by words. I was just staring blankly, not even realizing the landscape rushing by until I finally heard the creaking sound of the door that pulled me back to reality as if I was broken out from under the burst-opened water surface whether to suck the fresh air into my lungs or not. And I was glancing at the blonde girl in jeans and in leather jacket whom I met with at the train station at the pay-desk and I faced with that same smile again.
“Hello,” she said in a kind and informal voice. “May I sit here?”
My brain was so numb from thinking of nothing, that the presence of this girl took me by such a surprise that I couldn’t form a word. (An acquaintance of mine who’s a medical student says the scientific name of this phenomena is called mindfuck.) I only nodded dumbly which made her give me an even wider smile as she closed the creaking door behind her and took her seat in front of me, next to the window.
I tried to be as natural as I could. As if she wasn’t even here. As if I forgot her whole presence here by letting her know that it was okay to me if she would sit in the coupé. I acted like I was staring blankly out of the window again, but from the corner of my eyes I couldn’t stop watching her. Her slender figure as she took her place and as she crossed her long legs. I simply couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I became more unguarded as I thought that her dim-blue eyes were just staring blankly at nothing. She sat still for a while. Only her jaw made little movements because of the bubble gum that she was chewing. But suddenly those blue eyes looked directly at me, which made my wildly thudding heart jump.
“What is it?” she asked in a little munching voice continually chewing the colorful bubble gum. I couldn’t figure out whether her voice was angry or hurt. It was completely expressionless.
“Nothing.” My mouth went dry and now I really glanced out of the window as if I had been doing that already since.
“I saw you were looking at me.” Her voice was still toneless. Not malice, not disdainful or disgusted she just simply let me know the fact.
“I…,” I stuttered. I know that I speak too much, sometimes more than much. But things like this can easily drive me into a corner. I can’t catch my tongue, just the way I was stammering now.
I looked into her blue eyes, in which I didn’t find any disgust or reject, only clear curiosity. So I decided that hit or miss, I’d better say it.
“You’re just simply beautiful.” Jesus! If she wouldn’t realize by this, what I meant that she would never by anything. And I had no idea how would she react. These are situations that I always prefer to avoid.
And she didn’t storm out of her seat in horror of what I meant to leave me here while she gave me despising looks. On the contrary.
“Thanks,” she gave me a coquettish smile. “You are a really nice girl as well.”
Her eyes glittered strangely.
“Come on,” I grinned. “Not nicer than you.”
I could hardly believe that I said it out loud. I’m more careful that this. However, in her case I instinctively had an intuition of something, because she couldn’t react better. She laughed delightfully.
“You’re complimenting.”
I couldn’t answer, I only gave her a flirtish smile.
And then the train bumped a bit. Maybe a rock or something was under the wheels, or two part of the rail parted a little from each other. Hell knows, but this made our situation even better. Though sooner or later I’m sure something else would have happened if there hadn’t been that bump, because she used this little jerk to raise from her seat and landing in my lap.
“Sorry,” she laughed.
I laughed back. I didn’t say anything about my observation. I had no reason to. For I was glad that this beautiful girl fell in my lap and I could feel the warmth of her body on mine. I looked at the length of her body and enjoyed the sight of her wonderful legs.
She realized this as well.
“You like them?”
I shuddered and looked into her eyes, but she was still smiling and her eyes were still sparkling with the same flirtish light.
“Very much,” I said in a choking voice and glanced at her legs again. Maybe I was just reading into her little movements in my lap as she wrapped one arm around my neck into making me enjoy the sight of these body parts in their whole length.
“You’re free to touch them,” she surprised me again. Like if she was reading in my thoughts or she could feel even the tiniest vibrations in my body. For example the shivering of my hand as I wanted to extend it towards her but didn’t dare. Finally, obeying to her words I did extend my hand and stroked her leg where her tensed skin was hidden under her jeans.
“They’re beautiful,” I said as I stroked one of her legs as my hand wandered on her thighs, from her waists to her knee where were the lines of her fretted jeans that made her legs look like as if they were the legs of a gazelle’s. I don’t know what came over me, I possibly regained my self-confidence and despite of my awe that I had felt till then, I started to talk.
“You know, they say that the reason for men love when a woman’s wearing high heels is because to be able to wear these shoes you have to tense your muscles in your leg. And this makes them seem thinner and longer, which awakes the hunter in them. Like if they were cheetahs that watch their prey. The difference is that men want to eat women in another way.”
“Cheetahs? Why not lions?”
I looked into her blue eyes again and my wandering hand stopped for a moment on her thigh.
“In the case of lions, the hunters are the lionesses.”
“That’s even better,” she smiled coquettishly again.
“So men should rather be compared to cheetahs,” I continued the latter idea because I wasn’t sure what she meant by her last sentence.
“But you aren’t a man,” she laughed silently. “Rather a lioness.”
I didn’t answer, I only smiled at her carefully.
“However, I’m not wearing any high heels now.” Her smile disappeared for a moment and she watched her leg thoughtfully, which she extended in its full length now to see her foot, on which she wore white training shoes. Maybe I only went crazy because of the closeness of her, but it was like she did this only for my glance.
“It doesn’t matter,” I said and my hand, which was resting on her thigh stroked the lower parts of it as well. “Your legs are beautiful this way too. And these scratches… they are like if they were… lines on a gazelle’s leg,” I smiled at her. “Or because of some sort of optical illusion, who knows, I’m not good on this topic, but they make them look even longer.”
“Thanks,” she smiled at me again.
“By the way,” I stroked her leg again, touching the upper part of her shoe with the peak of my fingers.
“I like training shoes better than the high heeled ones. Not only because they’re more comfortable to wear but I like them on the other girls too.”
“Why?” She asked inquiringly.
“It’s not important,” I offered my excuses. “I know I speak too much. I don’t want to bore you with my nonsense.”
I didn’t know why I had said this. Maybe because I like guiding, I like to keep things in my hands. And this girl seemed to play with me like a cat does with a mouse. I didn’t know what could be her goal. Was that really true what I was thinking of? But she calmed me with a flirtish smile again.
“It is. I’m really interested.”
I couldn’t resist smiling at her back, and I glanced at her legs again and went on.
“You know something can be seductive in two ways. Be it an object, a painting or a place or a human.” At this last word I looked into her eyes again, which seemed like there were little flames in there, sparkling as they did before as well. I turned back and stared at her tensing leg under my hand again, and went on. “The first one is when something is big, imposing, robust and sharp edged with an aura that beams power. Like high, rocky mountains, or like seemingly endless icy and rough glaciers, or enormous forests with trees that touch the sky… and like a good man.” I smiled.
“And the other?” she urged me, exploiting that I had stopped for a moment.
“The other,” I gave her a smile, “is something that is soft. It hasn’t got any sharp edges. It’s nothing but rounded forms and mellowness.” I raised my hand for a moment to stroke her cheek, which fitted to my latter description pretty well. However, shying at my own courage, my hand found its way back to her thigh, and I continued talking so she didn’t have the chance to bring it on. “It’s real beauty, which is usually goes with a smaller size. Like a real pearl, or a necklace, a casket, or a little creek that has small, rounded stones on its bottom, or a small pet, or a woman,“ I smiled at her again, which made her grin grow wider. “I don’t know why, wearing training shoes highlights this even more than wearing high heels… I’m not a foot-fetishist,” I added fast. “On the contrary. But the right costume with training shoes… in a case of a girl as pretty as you are, they reflect how feminine this can be.”
“Thanks,” she said for the umpteenth time, and for my greatest surprise she leaned closer to me to give me a peck. My head turned instinctively to her direction but hers to my direction as well, and the next moment our lips met in a hot kiss.
Now she raised her hand and touched my face, while she was busy with sticking her lips on mine and touching my teeth with her tongue. After a moment of eternity she pulled her head back and looked into my eyes only from a really small distance.
“It’s really delicious.” I knew now what kind of sparkling I’d seen in her eyes. The sparkling of desire.
“Then go on!” I said and I leaned on her face.
The kiss encouraged me and my hand moved inwards her thigh. I opened her jeans and slipped my hand under it. It didn’t surprise me that her panties were wet all over, just as mine was from every single touch of her. Through the thin textile I stroked her throbbing pussy, which made her moaning softly in the embrace of my kiss. However, I didn’t let it go and I was sure she wouldn’t want me to. As I felt her pussylips opening more heavily, I put my hand in her panties and after a little stroking I drove my index finger into her.
She pushed her head back and moaned softly from joy. At first my finger moved slowly in and out of her and I gradually made the movement faster. The pumping of her pussy grew faster just as the pace of her moans. Soon the time became right for sliding another finger inside her. My fingers didn’t have to work too much after this. With a suppressed scream her pussy tensed around them. For a moment I was afraid that someone could hear us, but when she looked at me with delightful and sparkling eyes again after her orgasm, it calmed me that if she didn’t care about that I didn’t have to either.
“This was fantastic,” she said and kissed me again. “You’re such a kind and clever girl. Moreover, you’re fingering like no other girl I know. I don’t even understand why you were so shy.”
“You know,” I started again for some reason with the same word I start every little monologue of mine, but this remains my curse, “I rather like guiding. You might not realize it sometimes, or on the contrary, at most times… only you found me in this miserable situation, but I’m pretty shy. Call me a coward, if you like but I can’t stand rejection. Others reveal their purpose immediately, and make a move with referring to that they do not accept any negative answer. I’m not steady enough for the latter one, and I would not dare to do it anyway, and I don’t have the courage to the former one. I couldn’t bear if the girl I desire looked disgusted at me.”
‘I understand you,” she caressed my cheek.
“That’s why I like to appear confident. I do tactic, I flirt with the girl carefully and ferret out what kind of answer I can get from her. I only reveal my purpose when I’m sure that I have a chance with her, and in the worst case I only can get a kind ‘You’re a nice girl, but I have a boyfriend/girlfriend, I’m sorry.’ or ‘I’m sorry, you’re a nice girl and I’m sure that the one who you choose is a lucky one, but I’m into men.’ kind of answer.
“It’s a clear tactic. I like it.”
“You little double-dealer!” I grinned at her, as I kept stroking her wet pussy. “You’re the one who’s saying this and you’re the one who had destroyed it with your first sentence.”
“With what? With saying hello?”
“No, you silly,” I laughed. “When you told me that I was looking at you.”
“It would have been hard not to figure out,” she laughed out. “Though maybe because I wanted you to stare me.”
“Really?” I wondered.
“Of course, you silly,” she stroke back for the latter one, and caressed my cheek to breathe a kiss on my lips after. “Why do you think I came here half an hour after departure?”
“Well…”
“You’ve already grabbed my attention in Budapest, when I’ve seen you at the pay-desk. I also turned after you when you went by and I was a little sad when you didn’t do the same. I thought you smiled back at me only because of good manners and you wouldn’t be interested in me as a woman… That’s why I sat somewhere else but I couldn’t bear it after half an hour and I thought I would find you.”
“Then why did you sit in front of me and look blankly after into nothing?”
“I… I was shy, okay? I didn’t know how to make a move towards you. I thought you wouldn’t be interested in me and… I’ll say it out loud: I was afraid that you would reject me. But don’t tell this anyone, because the girls would laugh at me!”
“Those girls who don’t finger too well?”
For a moment she flushed, and after as if it was only a little nothingness she replied: “Yes.”
“What kind of girls are they really?” I went of before she could start to speak about something else. “You know about me that I like long legs and girls wearing training shoes and I like to make the first move…”
“And that you finger pretty well,” she interrupted me, grinning.
“Yeah, that too… But I know nothing about you. Only that that you had already have business with other girls.”
“Well, in my case that would have been hard not to happen.”
“That’s what I’m exactly curious about,” I smiled and I pushed the peak of my finger a littler deeper into her, which made her moan. “When you first mentioned the girls you know, I felt that you have not an ordinary relationship.”
“Well… I…” Now she became unsure. Maybe I’m a little sadistic but I enjoyed that now I was the one who made her self-conscious. But as if she was reading in my mind she went on straight-forward. “You are a very clever and educated girl. I’m sure you have a nice family with rich parents and a future before you which is encouraging.”
“Not exactly,” I confessed. “But how is this relevant?”
“I only don’t want you to be ashamed of me,” she went silent and I saw her flush. “I don’t want you to push me away in disgust either. I bear if I’m rejected, but I… I don’t want to lose you because of this.”
“Come on!” I laughed. “I don’t even know you yet. By the way I can’t imagine what could you say which would make me turn away from you in disgust.”
After a moment of tensed silence she took a deep breath and blurted out.
“I work in a striptease bar.” A moment of silence came over us. “Hey! Don’t you say anything?”
“What should I say?” I frowned.
“Doesn’t it disturb you? I mean…”
“Why would it disturb me? It would be a waste to hide this amazing body.”
She smiled and looked at me gracefully.
“Thank you,” she whispered silently. What the hell! Not only ‘Thanks.’? This means progress.
“And what about the other girls?”
“The other girls in the bar. And you know… this is not only a simple striptease bar… And not only men come in, so…”
“You don’t have to go on,” I smiled. “I see. But you don’t have to be ashamed. If you enjoy what you do…”
“Yep, I enjoy it,” she nodded.
“And then? Why should you be ashamed of it?”
The smile grew wide on her face again, and she leaned closer and kissed me.
“You’re a wonderful girl. If you are in the neighborhood, visit us! I’m pleased to have you there.”
She leaned towards the seat in front of us, but she would never moved away from my lap nor let me pull my hand out of her panties. She hunted out a little note from her bag and a pen, she wrote the address on it fast and she creased it into the pocket of my coat.
“Thanks,” I said now. “But really. What do you do here?... Don’t get me wrong, but from your kind… not if it was anything bad about what you do… so I can hardly imagine you out of Budapest… And I don’t suppose about you that you dance to the drunken peasants in some faraway dive.”
“Oh no!” She laughed. “It’s a really cultured and nice place. Come and take a look at it!... But you don’t really think that just because I work in Budapest, wheresoever I, that would mean that I lived there? For is this the case with you, isn’t it?”
I became a little self-conscious. This was a question that I wouldn’t be pleased to answer. For how would I tell her that I was about to travel down to my boyfriend for the weekend? There was nothing bad about this of course, because there was nothing going on between us, and Zoli would might listen to this story with pleasure if we had time for it. Opposite to Erik, we had many common activities. And we had just got to know each other with this girl. But still. If my hand was rummaging in her pussy now… I didn’t think it would be a good idea to talk about him. But she didn’t expect me to.
“I’m going home for the weekend,” she told me. “But I’m glad you reminded me. I have to get off soon.”
“Here?” I marveled. I only now realized that the train slowed down, but I didn’t see anything except the woody landscape with clearings and pylons and things like that.
“Don’t be so surprised!” she laughed, while she was standing up, my disappointed expression for I had to pull my hand from her panties made her more cheertful. “I’m not coming here. I just have to change to another train, and the connection is the best here.”
“Can’t you stay for a little while?” I stood up and wrapped my hands around her to pull her to me. She laughed silently and breathed a kiss on my lips.
“I can’t. I have to get off… But we’re going to see each other, aren’t we?”
“Under any circumstances. I visit you as fast as I can,” I took a look at the direction of my pocket where the note with the address she creased into it lay.
“Alright,” she smiled happily. “I’ll tell them to let you in free of charge… If you tell me what’s your name.”
“This is a way no one had asked my name before,” I laughed and I hunted her pen from her bag fast out to grab her wrist and to write my name on her skin.
“So this is your name?” She looked at it. “Brigi?”
“B to my friends,” I shrugged, making her laugh.
“I like it.”
“And what’s yours?”
“It’s funny that you had compared me with gazelles latter,” she chuckled. “Because this is exactly my stage-name.”
“Gazelle?”
“Yep.”
“And I like this,” I smiled and in response she kissed my lips softly again. “And then I would be the Lioness to you.” This made her laugh too.
“And my real name is…”
“Sssh!” I put my index finger on her lips to silence her. “Not important… Gazelle. This name suits perfectly to you. And else is not important.”
We exchanged a hot kiss and while the train stopped with a creak, and she whispered her real name into my ears.
“Wait!” I grabbed her wrist. I wrote my phone number there fast, too with her pen that I kept straitened in my hand still, and I gave it to her finally too.
“Call me!”
She smiled at the numbers written on her wrist and she gave me an even wider grin and fast she rushed away with a smile on her face.
I sat back on my seat next to the window and sighed contentedly. I raised my fingers to my nose, which were in her pussy only a few minutes ago, to inhale the scent of it and to lick it from them. Its taste filled my mouth. For a moment I imagined as she lays naked before me with my face between her legs and I’m not only constrained to lick her fluids from my fingers but it trickles right into my mouth.
The idea of it made me shiver. I opened my eyes and looked out of the window and hoped to have the chance to see her again, however, hopefully not for the last time. I wasn’t disappointed. She got off from a few inch away from our coupé. She glanced back and when she saw that I was watching her she waved to me with a smile, and after that she walked towards an abandoned, rusty train stop. I couldn’t even imagine what kind of connection could be here or why even a single train stops here. But one thing was sure. The area was abandoned. Not a single soul near and far. Only the railway and a dirt road were next to it, which wimpled into the forest, maybe towards the next village. It was only wide enough to a car on it. Ideal place for a secret tryst. And if you were about to ensconce into the empty building that had no doors or windows, you’re not even seen from the windows of the train.
The picture changed in my mind. Gazelle was not laying before me on a bed, but she was standing in that building, leaning her back to the wall. From the empty window-frame the sunlight shone on her body, licking it. I shivered at the thought of the scene and I felt as my pussy started throbbing pleading for satisfaction. I glanced towards Gazelle again, who was in halfway between the train stop and the train. She might plans to sit on the rusty bench to wait for her connection.
Then an idea occurred to me. I looked up at the half-rusty board, which hung on the train stop and I tried to figure out the name of the village. Now I was pleased of my watchfulness that I had checked every single stop where the train was about to arrive to. Though I thought then that it was beside the point which unpronounceable named village would it enter to. But now the name was familiar to me and I realized that wasn’t that far away from my destination either. If there was no other option than I would walk to there but I couldn’t miss this opportunity.
I quickly grabbed my package and started to rush. I just got off of the train when it started to move with a whistle. But I wasn’t paying attention to that, I was running after Gazelle like if I was out of my mind. Though I didn’t know why I was running. Where would she go? She would be here until another train arrives. But I couldn’t wait, only run towards the slowly pacing figure of her. And she as if sensed again what I was thinking of even now when I should have been on the train, stopped and slowly glanced behind. Her look was curious, inquiring. As if she heard her name shouted by someone and now she turned towards its direction to discover who called her. I might really shouted her name but desire took control of me so much that I didn’t even realize.
I saw the delightful sparkling in her eyes shimmering again, but I gave no time for her to even smile. She was only a few inches away from the door of the building of the railway stop so while still running I pulled her into the place through the slump scraps laying all over the floor, and pushed her to the back wall. I straitened her wrists to the wall and looked down at her cheerfully smiling face and into her dim-blue eyes that glittered excitedly. Her lips were calling me like a song of a siren. I couldn’t resist and as the empty place was still filled by the electric whistle of the train, I kissed her passionately.
I wrapped my fingers around her wrists as I strained her arms to the wall, while our lips danced wildly. I felt like a highwayman who pushes to the wall his victim who is less stronger than himself and seeing that she was such a seductive creature, he demands not only her many but her body as well. However, Gazelle wasn’t protesting. On the contrary, she kissed me back heavily, as I was the one who sensed what was going on in the other’s mind, I suddenly knew that she had though of a similar idea and she enjoyed it. She gives herself totally to the will of the highwayman, if that is me.
I slipped my tongue into her mouth demandingly to wander around every little part of it and to dance with her tongue in there. Afterwards the scene of the tango was replaced into my mouth to dance its way to and fro for dozens of times.
I was not only straitening her to the wall of this building now we were really here. Oblivious to everything, to the whole world except us. We only were kissing each other and nothing else mattered. And I decided to complete the whole dream-scene if we had this already.
I let her wrists go and I stroked her leather jacket feeling her round breasts under it, and I snapped the button of her jeans out again, pulled her panties down but I was not driving my fingers inside her opening pussylips at this time, rather I kneeled before her, not paying attention to the dirt around us, I opened the slot on her jeans and I pushed my tongue inside her hot cup.
Gazelle moaned softly and she dig her freed hand in my hair, guiding me between her legs. She still repressed the sound of her pleasure, though the train was far away now and not a single soul was in this faraway place to hear her. You can scream as loud as you can, my darling gazelle, but I, your lioness, am going to eat you alive right here.
My tongue penetrated deep into her pussy. I licked her bursting forth wetness, which, making my dream that I had dreamt only a few minutes ago in that coupé came true, filled my mouth. I pleasured here until her body tensed again. She didn’t repress herself now. Her fingers grabbed into my hair and she shouted her bliss loudly at the world that it made even the rusty building tremble.
“It’s not fair,” she panted when I stood up next to her to kiss her and to stick her juices that covered my mouth onto hers. “You make me cum two times and I hadn’t given you anything yet.”
“Oh, you had, my sweet Gazelle,” I whispered. “The fact that I can hold you here in my arms is fairly enough for me,” I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her vehemently.
“Thank you, my Lioness,” she laughed out, starting to play this name-game. “You finally dragged me inside your cave,” she looked around in the room that really seemed like it was a cave. “Are you going to eat me alive now?”
“If you’re not careful…,” I threatened her playfully, which made her laugh delightfully.
“When will your train arrive?”
“In about half an hour,” she answered. “But it will possibly arrive later.”
“That’s good to know.”
Her usual cheerfulness stood out as she laughed in a tinkling voice.
“But one thing’s for sure,” she pushed me to the wall now. “I have plenty of time to give you back the pleasure.”
She grabbed my breasts through my coat and she pressed her groin to mine. Inside my panties was a heat rampaging like as if in an inferno. It didn’t matter that two panties and at least one pair of jeans parted us, it was like as if her naked pussy was sticking to mine.
I read once about that the people of the ancient Greece, who are famous all over the world about their erotic artworks, made a statue of a goddess whose naked pussy was made as an open widened mouth with sharp teeth ready to bite. Gazelle was lucky that I wasn’t carved from a material like the goddess was, and I wasn’t thinking of the marble now, because if I was, I would really eat her alive with my mouth or with my pussylips that were opening even heavier now.
She opened the button of my jeans with a skillfulness of a witch to make way to her petite hand through my soaking wet panties, where she made an orgy as wild that my delightful screams might caught up with the train that had passed by long ago.
“Wow! You cum so fast.”
“Are you surprised?” I smiled at her. “After that the sight of you made me excited and you sat in my lap, kissed me, I fingered you and now ate you out… I only needed a final push.”
“You got that,” she grinned. “But let’s make it equal then!”
She didn’t gave me any time to react. She bent her head down while she pulled my jeans with my panties down to my knees, to drive her tongue into my half-conscious pussy just the way I had done to her.
It was like as if the little knives of a blender were whirling inside me. Not that I had ever experienced it before, but I don’t know a better metaphor. She licked my pussy wildly, while she was grabbing my thighs. She wasn’t a gazelle now, she was a real predator.
I smiled at this picture. It’s one thing that, symbolically of course, the lion eats the gazelle out, but it typifies the situation even better that now a lioness lets a gazelle’s hot tongue inside her throbbing slot. And I shouted out in my joy that in my ears it sounded like it was the roar of the king (or the queen?) of the savannahs, indeed.
But if I’m talking about animals, she was rather like those echidnas, which sniffs the little insects in with their long tongues. And she was not sniffing little insects in, she was pampering me. Like a real pro or like an artist. She caressed the insides of my throbbing pussy with her tongue, gently, pushing me to the edge of my orgasm as long as she could. Finally then, when I couldn’t stand it any longer she stroked my clit with her tongue and I screamed again in bliss.
“You’re killing me, girl,” I collapsed on the floor. “You shouldn’t be called Gazelle rather Long Tongue.”
“Long Tongue?” she sat by me. “It’s like a name of an Indian.”
“Chief Long Tongue?” I laughed.
“I’m happy with Gazelle,” she kissed me. “My Lioness.”
I smiled at her joyfully as I was relaxing gaspingly after the two orgasms. I couldn’t even imagine how she had the strength to eat me out after these. Though I had experienced much more orgasm during sex but this excitement, this rush… tired me out completely, however, it electrified me as well.
“You have no reason to complain either,” I told to her.
“Hm?”
“You said that I was eating you like no one had done to you before. You have no reason to complain.”
“I’m not arguing,” she shrugged. “But I can’t eat myself out.”
“I’m more than pleased to help you with that.”
She laughed cheerfully again, which made me grab the zipper of her leather jacket and pulled it down slowly. She stopped laughing and looked deeply into my eyes, but I was only looking at the ribbed top that was appearing from under her jacket. And then her not too big but still maddeningly seductive breasts extruded.
“You like them?” She asked again, like if it was a habit of hers.
“They’re beautiful,” I whispered. “Though they’re not too big, but maybe that’s why they are so maddeningly beautiful.”
“You said that something could be big and imposing or round and soft and possibly small which would make it nice.”
“It’s good that you listen,” I laughed and I drove my hand under her jacket making her top the only thing that parted us when I pulled her to me to kiss her.”
“To your words, always.”
“I’d like to see them,” I glanced at her breasts again.
“Then go on!”
With a quick movement she dropped her jacket off of herself, while I pulled her top up to her neck. Her uncovered breasts were even more beautiful than under the cover of her top. I don’t know who said that it was more seductive if you didn’t see the substance, only just guessed about it from the shadows or the clothes that hided so little. I usually agreed with them, but they sure never met Gazelle. Because she, however much layer you peel off of her, becomes more and more beautiful.
I wasn’t able to stop. I needed to lean on these maddeningly seductive swells, to suck them in while grabbing it, to lick her nipples, playing with them like the cat does with the mouse. (Wow! How many metaphors on animals had come to my mind?) She leaned back to the wall and enjoyed my caresses with closed eyes. She gave herself totally into my will. She lay me defenseless on the ground, leaning back to the wall. The sight of her excited me even more.
One of my hands wandered into her panties again and started to stroke her reheating pussy gently. I was licking her breasts and showered them with kisses, while biting them gently, and during this I stroked her groin that was nearly on fire, with sensation until the point she screamed her bliss out loud.
“3:2 now.” I grinned when she came back from panting.
“If we were in some better place I would floor you and make you cum so many times that you couldn’t give it back to me in a lifetime.”
“You were the one who came into my cave, little gazelle.”
“I didn’t regret id, my darling lioness.”
“And by the way, I’ll visit you in your bar. You won’t be freed of me. We’ll sure have a place there where we can give each other what we want.”
She didn’t answer just smiled contentedly.
“And if not, we can go to my place.”
“Pooh! So the girls can gossip!”
Now I was the one who laughed out loud. She seemed to be joking, but she didn’t want to agree this easily.
“Tell me about them!”
“Hm?”
“About the girls.”
“What would you like to know?”
“I don’t know. Everything. Anything, that you would like to tell.”
“I only would like to tell you how much I desire you.”
She caressed my side from up to down and when she was moving upwards again she pulled my top with her hand to see my breasts.
“You like them?” I asked her.
“Hey! That’s my talk!” She snapped playfully, which made both of us laugh. “They’re exquisite,” she added while she held my top and sweater with one hand and with the other she peeled off my bra of me to see my breasts in a total view.
“Now I’ll give it back to you all,” she grinned and leaned on one of my nipples while her hand made its way to my panties like mine did with her just a few minutes ago and they were whirling in me just like her tongue whirled. Like a paddle. Not a single particle of my pussy was neglected by any of her touches. They made my sensitive tissues tense inside, and I moaned again and again. My body was glowing unstoppably from passion. I couldn’t stay in place. I was trembling, squirming under her kisses and her touches inside my pussy made me feel as if I was attached to an infinite source of energy that would overfill my body within seconds. And that what’s happened. I couldn’t bear it any longer. I screamed out soon as I broke the veil of pleasures again, just as if I had been broken out from under the burst-opened water surface like a thousand years ago.
“3:3,” she grinned.
“You little devil,” I laughed. “I can’t endure it any longer. For the example of the win at Pyrrhos, you give me a bliss of pyrhoss. One more orgasm like that, and I’m lost.”
“I love your talk,” she laughed. “My clever Lioness.”
Her tinkling laugh mingled with a whistling sound from far.
“This would be my train.” Her voice became toneless again just as it had been when we talked for the first time, but I could feel disappointment from it now.
“I’m sorry that we can’t spend more time together,” I said to her as I watched her dressing up and dusting the dirt from her clothes that had stick to them while she had been sitting.
“We’ll have time to make it up,” she smiled at me. “Supposing you’ll visit me in the bar.”
“I would never skip it, not even for all the treasures of the world. You couldn’t drag me from there with hundreds of horses.”
She laughed loudly.
“Then we’ll meet there.” Her voice was mingled with the clattering of the train. “And don’t forget that you owe me with a normal love-making!”
“I won’t. And you owe me with a report of the girls.”
“You’ll meet them,” she said from the door of the building now.
I pulled my upper clothes fastly down and creased my bra into the pocket of my coat, and straining my jeans preventing it from sliding down from my waist, I run to her to kiss her for one last time before the train would stop with a creaking sound at this no-named train stop.
“Be good, Gazelle!” I whispered to her.
“You too, Lioness!” She replied, and breathed a kiss on my mouth before she jumped on the train.
We waved to each other for a long time until the train turned, disappearing behind the woods.
I had time to button my jeans only than and to regulate my clothes. I hunted out the note from my pocket and watched it thoroughly. I only saw then that it was not only an address on them but a phone number as well. I laughed at this delightfully. She had thought of this before I did.
I typed fast into my phone the name ‘Gazelle’ practically forgetting about her real one that she had whispered into my ear. I typed the address next to the number to be sure that I won’t loose it. By a sudden idea I immediately wrote an SMS to her.
“You had thought of something again before I did. I miss you already. I send you my kisses. Your Lioness X X X.“
After a few seconds I pressed the ‘send’ button, came her quivering reply.
“I miss you too. And I’m waiting for seeing you. Millions of kisses! Gazelle X X X.”
I laughed again and waggled my head. I waited for a few minutes to calm down and I looked up the right number from the name-list of my phone, and I raised it to my ear, staring at the rusty name-board of the train stop.
“Hey, Zoli! Could you pick me up?” And I said the name of the train stop.
“What are you doing there?” I heard the familiar voice, which was rather worried than angry or surprised.
“Long story. I’ll tell you on the way… If you are really interested.”
He heard everything that was important about the nature of my story, so he only said: “I’m going. I love you.”
“I love you too.” I answered and we both hung up the phone.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]