2012. október 3., szerda

Valentine's Day reloaded second time

I tried so many ways to find the best to translate my stories to English in the most perfect way that's possible. I hope, now I found the best. I have got a new aditor with whom I can work with in a better way and probably I trust more in her English too. She is Maria, and I hope you will se her name before more and more stories on this blog and that will be the sign of a quality for you.
As you probably already figured it out from the titel, we worked a bit on the story Valantine's Day. Hopefully the newest form will be the last one, but, of course, we should correct some little thing in it if you show me some importent problem.
I hope, this new happening will help me, to show my stories to more and more people who doesn't speak Hungarian. And for those people, who are already here, I wish lots of fun here.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]