2012. június 16., szombat

Hotties in the Pub

Note: The original title is Kocsmai szépségek. Sorry because of my grammar! If it is readable, it just because the work of my dear friend, Maria. A special thanks to her.
Thanks, for reading!





I had been working in a little pub in Budapest for five years when something happened which would change my life forever. 
            I’m really a country girl… and not the richest one at that, so I had to work during my university years to enable me to pay for a rented room, my food and the usual bills.
            The job was a good one and my boss very nice to us all.  Even in the rush hour when fewer customers were in the pub, it was fine for us to chat and evaluate things. I was lucky.  My earnings were always correct, and I could organize my lessons at the university to allow me to work every day for a minimum of two hours. My boss was satisfied too.
            It wasn’t a question of when I finished my studies… I stayed on there to work full time. Of course it wasn’t a job girls dream of. The pay was enough for a student, but for a working woman it could be a lot better. Nevertheless, it was sufficient to rent a small
apartment in the neighborhood, and most of all I felt contented.  I always had money to buy  my next meal, and my boss joked that such a
cute girl like me could collect as much in tips as I earned with my wages. I wasn’t sure of this at the start… but sure enough it came true.
            Although we took for granted the boss was always right, I wasn’t sure I deserved the compliment. Some people might think I’m too modest because of the fact I never thought I was an attractive girl. Yet without being a bombshell I am satisfied with my appearance.   I’m relatively tall and slim. My wavy blonde hair reaches my shoulders, and I have blue eyes, pale skin and - so I'm told - an angelic face. This is probably my only recognizable feature. Everyone at the pub and university called me a little angel. I admit I’m not exactly unattractive, and there are many people who would be proud with my looks but I prefer to think more of myself as an average person.  I certainly behaved this way.
            But all this was refuted by the appreciative glances I received from the customers… which is always nice for one's ego. There was the odd
exception however, mainly from stupid and
immature guys who whistle when seeing a cute girl and touch her butt. Although… even this is tolerable when they leave a generous tip!
            So, all things considered, I do feel good in my own skin and my life is relatively comfortable too. The routine of the job was in my blood after a year or two, and I never tired of it…life became a pleasant uniformity.
            Then one day my peaceful existence was blown away when two individuals entered our little pub.  I didn’t notice them at first, but even when I did I never dreamed they would make such a huge impact on my life.  They were just two teenage girls.
            Both of them were of medium height, slim and cute. Yet this is where the similarity ended.  One was blonde with blue eyes and pail skin. Her hair was in a ponytail that reached the middle of her back.  Her thin mouth always formed a huge smile, and her eyes danced with mischief.
            The other girl was a brunette, her shoulder length hair was silky and loose. Her round face was blessed with full lips, a snub nose and hazel eyes. Her expression was more serious than the blonde, without that girly radiation.
            In short, I saw two teenagers… very attractive it's true, but there seemed nothing unusual… nothing particularly interesting. At least that was my first impression.  How wrong I was.
            They weren’t alone. The small group contained four guys and five or six girls. They were loud, always joking and giggling. When the little blonde stepped to the bar, her girlfriend was behind her.
            “We would like ten bottles of Heineken and a couple of packets of peanuts.  Maybe five of them,” she said with a sweet tone in her voice.
            I frowned. “Aren’t you too young to drink beer?” I asked, in a nonchalant way. I didn’t
want to drive them away.
            “Come on!” the brunette grimaced… but a smile touched the corner of her mouth. “We are over eighteen, you know.”
            Trying to emphasize her words, she put her thumbs to the pockets of her tight green shorts and pushed out her chest as if to look older; but this had the opposite effect.
            “Okay!” I replied.
            Although I wasn't entirely convinced I somehow felt overawed by them.  If they were really underage when I insisted on seeing their identity cards, they'd just go away in a huff to the next pub on the street, where they'd get what they wanted without question.  I knew I was taking a risk, but I reasoned that if they wanted to drink it’s better for me if they left their money here not in another pub.
            “I'll bring them over at once,” I said.
            They smiled happily and quickly forgot that I'd questioned there age. The girls thanked me, and then began pushing some tables together. The others joined them and soon they were all talking and laughing loudly again.
            A few minutes later I took their beers and peanuts across. It wasn't long before the boys were competing with each other on who could drink more beer in one go. Yep… typical teenagers.
            When I did walk over to them the two girls smiled. They were very friendly, and thanked me as they paid the bill, saying I must keep the change.  I smiled back without checking the money, but when I returned to the bar and counted it, I gasped in surprise… What the fuck… the girls had given about one and a half more then the price of their order. I guessed they must be very well-off bitches.
            I didn’t mind at all; it was great for me. I just cashed up before going back to the boys who were now shouting for more beer to continue their little game.
            When they eventually finished they looked really drunk, each of them rushing off to the toilet. No doubt being sick rather than the other, but at least they finished the evening without any problem. The girls helped them outside, and as they left the pub the blonde and her girlfriend both waved and gave me a sexy smile.
            Apart from meeting those girls, it would have been just a normal day… but when they left I somehow missed their sparkle. I was hoping they might come back, but never expected it would be so soon.  Next day they appeared again in our little pub.
            This time they were alone. They came up to the bar and the cute blonde stood in front of me again with her girlfriend close by.
            “Hello!” she smiled. “We'd like two bottles of Heineken and a pack of peanuts.”
            “You've left the guys at home this time then?” I asked, reaching for their beer. 
            “Oh, they don’t feel so good after last night," said the blonde, her voice tinkling with
laughter.
            “I'm not surprised, considering what they left in the toilets!"  I grimaced, pretending I was disgusted.
            They both laughed loudly as I handed over their beers and nuts, and they paid the bill with another generous tip. Gosh, I thought, if they kept coming here every day I'll be rich inside a month!
            Although it wasn’t my job to discuss our customers' lifestyles, sometimes it was nice for me to speak about different things. I wasn't nosey… just interested in people who needed a smile and someone to listen to their problems. Then after they'd eaten and drank they would go away satisfied, and able to tell their friends that here is a pub where its staff are interested in not only your custom but also your well-being.
            But this time the girls didn't stay long. They talked quietly, drank their beers then brought back the empty bottles to the bar.
            “Thanks” the brunette smiled, “It was great.”
            I smiled back, pleased they'd enjoyed themselves.  “You're very welcome. See you next time!” I replied.
            This was something I said to customers at least twenty times a day, but these girls were rather special… and I really meant it. They giggled softly and said goodbye, their eyes shining.
            “You realize those two are flirting with you, don’t you?” Zita said, standing next to me as I washed the bottles.
            I had worked with her from the beginning.  Together with Brigi, we were practically the whole staff now apart from the boss.  We were the bartenders, waitresses and cleaners too. We always worked in pairs, but I preferred to be with Zita.
            She was a lesbian, and she'd tried to seduce me as soon as I started to work there. I told her immediately that I liked guys, despite the fact she's a really nice girl. But it didn't matter to her and we became friends. In situations of female attraction, Zita was an expert… she's rarely mistaken, yet I could only laugh at her observation.
            “Flirting with me? Oh, you're kidding!”
            She shrugged. “Well, it's obvious to me."
            “Come on…no way Zita! They're only kids. They are just… well, you know what I mean.”
            She smiled ruefully.  “It’s your job at risk, my darling.”
            “Anyway,” I continued, “we'll probably not see then anymore."
            “Ha… it’s more likely than you think,” my friend laughed. “Within three days they'll be walking back through that door to see you," she said, nodding towards the entrance.
            She was right, of course. Two days later the girls appeared again… alone.  I wasn’t behind the bar when they arrived, so I could go to their table. I greeted them with a smile. “Hi! Shall I bring you the usual?”
            Both of them covered their mouths as they giggled. Zita could be right. They act just like girls do when a boy pays them a compliment. I’m not too old to remember this myself.
            “Yeah, that will be nice,” the brunette said, being more serious while her friend continued to giggle.
            “Sure,” I smiled, and as I turned to leave I could feel their eyes on me… moving up my legs and skirt before focusing on my butt. Curious, I turned just as they glanced away in the opposite direction, but I was certain they'd stared at me.
            I stopped. “Well, if you're coming here regularly, it would be nice to introduce ourselves… I’m Kinga,” I said casually…not wanting to be too intrusive.
            Once more the blonde covered her mouth ready to giggle, but the other girl's face remained serious… except for the sparkle in her lovely eyes. It was this seductive look that gave her away. She was interested in me… and she had stared at my butt.
            “I’m Rita,” she said at last, “and this little humorous bitch next to me is Esti.” She nudged her giggling friend with her elbow.
            I smiled. “Does she eat joking carrot for lunch?"
            It was an old joke, but they laughed as though they'd heard it for the first time… and obviously for my benefit.
            “So, I'll bring your beers and peanuts over.” I said, walking towards the bar and purposely swaying my butt, knowing they were looking at my body again.
            “You shouldn’t play with them.” Zita stood next to me as I leaned to the mini fridge under the bar. “Someone will get hurt,” she added.
            “You can't be sure,” I smiled, retrieving the bottles of beer.
            “You don’t have to open your legs for them just to get tips,” Zita replied haughtily… but I could tell she wasn't serious.
            I laughed. “Maybe I don't… but maybe I would like to open my legs for them!”
            Rita and Esti didn’t stay for long. When they finished their beer, they brought the empty bottles to the bar again. A nice little gesture to save me the trouble.
            “Thanks,” smiled Esti. “We haven’t had such an enjoyable evening for a long time.”
            They enjoyed staring at me, I thought… but I didn’t let on I'd noticed them.
            “That’s great,” I said. “I hope I’ll see you two again soon."
            “We hope so too,” said Rita with a flirty wink, followed by two sexy giggles as they walked away.
            Next day Zita was on the morning shift. She had to care for our older clients who sipped brandy in order to endure a rigorous day at work. They always seemed a more depressing crowd than the young people who came in the evenings.
            So with Zita there in the morning I was with Brigi on the evening shift. I liked her too, but we never really talked as much as me and Zita. I was always the bartender working with Brigi because she didn't really want to converse with people, so she would run through the pub like a spring chicken serving guests with limited conversation.
            She hated standing behind the bar in case an unsavory character sat there wanting to chat with her. However, this was no problem for me. I enjoyed it.
            And so it was when Rita and Esti came back again. In all their previous visits Rita had worn her green shorts which showed off her gorgeous brown legs from her crotch right down to her trainers. She gave everyone an eyeful of her breasts too, in her thin brown tank-top.  She always looked very hot and desirable. This time however, they both dressed rather conspicuously.
            Rita now wore a short glistering dress that only covered about as much as her shorts did, and high heels toned her lovely legs to perfection. She used very little makeup, just enough to make her look a few years older.
            Esti had replaced her usual green and white striped shirt and black skirt with a low-cut blue dress.
            Brigi caught up with them before they could reach the bar. She guided them to a table and asked what they would like. It was visible by the girls' reaction that they would be happier with me serving them, but they didn’t
object. Yet as they placed their usual order with Brigi, they only had eyes for me. I tried not to look at them, but it was difficult
            When they'd finished their first beer, Rita stood up to come to the bar. I was about to serve her when Brigi stepped in again.
            “Would you like something else?” she asked.
            “Mmmm…Oh yeah,” Rita said slowly, licking her lips and looking directly at me. “Er…we would like the same again.”
            “Of course,” Brigi replied, attending to the order.
            Rita paid her, and with a faint smile she went back to Esti.
            “What miserly bitches!” snapped Brigi. “They never gave me a tip.”
            I just smiled, shaking my head. So this was all about me right from the start, I mused… they're annoyed now because Brigi doesn’t let me serve them.
            The scenario repeated itself a second time, and knowing Brigi would be quicker to the girls than me I busied myself with other jobs. But when Brigi went out of sight for a moment I noticed the girls waving for me to go over to them. I walked across to their table, and they seemed happy to finally have me on my own.
            Without being dismissive I said lightly: “Isn't Brigi's service good enough for you two?” I smiled to reassure them before I fetched yet more beer.
            “We don’t really want to go home now,” Rita said a little unsteadily, but sober enough to undress me with her eyes; it was obvious they wanted to stay and talk with me.
            “Well, what do you have planned when you've finished your entertainment here?” I asked with growing interest.
            “We don’t know yet,” Esti answered. “Is there another good place around here?"
            I felt an invitation was imminent. I could tell them an address without any problem and then return to my duties, but I hesitated. I was enjoying our flirtation… even shocked when I realized I would like this to go further. I bit my lower lip whilst confusion clouded my mind.
“I’ll finish my work in half-an-hour if you guys could tolerate Brigi until then. Will you wait for me?"
            Their faces lit up and they both nodded cheerfully, but when Brigi came back they had to order two more beers from her.
            In that last half-an-hour I've never seen anyone drink so slowly. It was though they measured every sip, timing their movement to perfection whenever Brigi approached them in a manner which suggested: 'drink up or leave!' It was a masterful performance by the girls and amusing to watch.
            Finally, with Brigi continuously grumbling because of her lack of tips, she undertook to close the pub so I could get away. It was a long time since I'd felt so exited. I didn’t know why but I wanted to relax with Rita and Esti… not just smile at each other from a distance in the pub like stupid assholes.
            I almost tore off my working clothes and left the pub in the dress I wore underneath. Rita and Esti were waiting for me in the street with a welcoming hug.
            I took them to a nightclub not far away. It was a smoky little place with some hard-faced characters, but Rita and Esti didn’t care… they found them quire amusing. We had to show our identity cards and I was relieved and happy to see they really were over eighteen.
            While I felt embarrassed because every guy around studied us as we walked in, Rita and Esti immediately started to dance. We were three cute girls they hadn’t seen there before, yet from their expressions they certainly liked what they saw.
            Despite my initial feelings about this strange place I wanted to be there. I wanted to be with Rita and Esti freely… without inhibitions. Although I was apprehensive with men watching, my heart beat like a drum as I looked at the girls. When they smiled at me I just melted… my palms sweated and my throat was dry.
            I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Some minutes later I hardly noticed there were three empty glasses in front of me. My head became fuzzy, and the guys looking my way didn't matter now… they no longer existed.
            My eyes fixed on Rita and Esti in the middle of the room. They danced so wildly I wondered why these male animals hadn't tried to carry them away. The girls weren't just dancing they writhed and rubbed there bodies into each other very suggestively.
            Then Rita must have realized I'd been sitting alone at the bar since we came in, and came over to me offering her hand.
            “Come with me!” she smiled.
            I didn’t hesitate… surprising myself by boldly holding her hand as we headed for the dance floor.
            When our bodies came together I felt the blood pulsating in my veins as Rita touched my skin at every opportunity. She rubbed her body into mine, moving her hands up and down my arms and caressed my face. Then when the music ended we stood there like statues, looking into each others eyes… our faces barely inches apart.
            Rita kissed me… and the shouting in the club roared through us like a hurricane with the drunks obviously enjoying the show. But I didn’t care… I was lost in the ecstasy of Rita’s soft lips. I clung on to her, responding passionately as her hands caressed my back right down to my butt. I felt her fingers searching, as if trying to insert them into me through my dress.
            I reluctantly broke our kiss. “This club isn’t the ideal place for us,” I gasped.
            “Then where should we go?” smiled Rita… the flames of desire flickering in her eyes.
            I saw Esti standing there close to us, her eyes appealing for an answer as I hesitated for a moment.
            “Let’s go to my apartment!” I said with a smile “it’s just a street corner away.”
            “Okay… come on!” said Esti, as Rita nodded her agreement.
            The hard-faced guys looked on murmuring indignantly as we walked past them, but fortunately they didn’t try to follow us.
            Upon entering the building we rushed to a waiting elevator, and I pushed my palm to the number 6 button. As the door closed and the elevator started on its way upstairs, I pinned Rita to the far side and began to eat her lips. She lifted her left leg and pushed her thigh to mine as her tongue entered my mouth.
            My blood boiled as if ready to explode from my veins when this dark-haired hottie rubbed my butt again.
            Yet this time I felt warm lips on my neck as Esti joined in the fun. Her ponytail fell to my shoulder as she covered my neck with little kisses. I moaned and pulled my lips away from Rita’s mouth for a moment. Only for her then to join her girlfriend and kiss the other side of my neck and along my bare shoulder.
            When the elevator door opened I simply ran to my apartment, almost breaking the key in the lock as I tried to open the door. Once we were inside I was in such a whirl I had to turn back again and close it.
            Rita and Esti had found there way around and waited for me lying on my bed. I jumped between them and found Esti’s sweet lips on mine... her tongue dancing in my mouth.
            Rita peeled off my clothes, her hungry lips kissing every inch of skin she revealed. Then as she laid me on my back I turned to face Esti and kissed her with increasing passion as Rita caressed my naked breasts… her small hands pushing them upwards to suck on my erect nipples.
            She kissed down my stomach and pulled off my wet panties before she pushed her face between my thighs. I moaned as her warm tongue entered my throbbing pussy and I closed my eyes enjoying the sheer ecstasy of it all.
            Esti's lips moved lower now, replacing her girlfriend’s mouth on my breasts. She gently rubbed them, kissing and sucking each one in turn. The pleasure they were giving me was so intense that within minutes I screamed out loud to let the world know the fruit of their labor of love.
            Rita lay next to me, her body caressing mine as I began to slowly undress her… now it was my turn to enjoy the touch of her skin.
            I kissed her and unhooked her bra before laying her back down on the bed. Then I put my head between her luscious breasts.
            Esti sat next to us with her panties pushed down to her knees and her fingers lost between her wide open legs. She moaned quietly and watched as I played with Rita. But the beautiful brunette unable to stand any more of her girlfriend being apart from us pulled Esti to her. While my moist lips eagerly sucked her nipple she kissed Esti, thrusting her tongue deep into her mouth.
            They kissed wildly as Esti's fingers continuously worked between her own legs. It was obvious this wasn’t the first time for them. But now I increased their pleasure by pushing my face between Rita's thighs to return the amazing thrill she'd given me.
            I'd never licked another girl's pussy before, but not being afraid of such a delicious challenge in Rita’s heightened state of arousal… I could hardly fail. When I started to lick her body she writhed frequently. The sheer pleasure she felt seemed to flow through her body to Esti, who started to move her fingers even more franticly inside her own pussy. Then Rita took over this erotic role for her, and as Esti pushed both of her hands to Rita's hair, the brunette began fucking her hard.
            It took just a couple of minutes for her to explode and the bodies of both hotties stretched and quivered in ecstasy.
            Rita and I pulled off the rest of Esti’s clothes and lay her on my bed. As Rita worked on her girlfriend's pussy with her fingers and tongue I kissed and licked the blonde girl's mouth and breasts. I felt her body pulsating as she finally reached an orgasm with a loud scream.
            We lay together exhausted, resting for a while… but our hands didn’t stop. One of mine was between Rita’s thighs and the other worked its magic on Esti, as these two gorgeous hotties caressed my breasts and belly while showering my neck with warm kisses.
            Soon we were lying again in each others arms… seeking the pleasures of countless orgasms until we fell asleep.
            The next day I didn't have to go to work until the afternoon, but I could hardly find the energy. Zita noticed this and said I seemed to be really tired. She must have wondered why I walked around with a permanent smile on my face. I just had to tell her the story about why Brigi never got a tip last night from my hotties!
            When I did though, Zita was upset for a few days. She was mad because she'd spent weeks trying to seduce me and got a kind but definite rejection, yet two little bitches had me in bed with just a girly smile.
            However, she forgave me. Zita could never be angry for a long time, especially when I introduced her to my sexy new girlfriends. Zita is gorgeous too, and my hotties soon noticed how she always looked at me. Well, you can imagine the erotic continuations… but that, dear readers, is another story!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]