2012. június 9., szombat

Warm Night

Note: The title of the original story is "Fülledt éjszaka". Sorry because of my grammar! If you find fails in it, please say it to me, and if you say a solution for it, I will improve it as quick as I can. Thanks, for reading and special thanks to Maria for the edition!


 


After I broke up with my boyfriend, I didn’t go out. I knew from the start our relationship wouldn’t last forever, but while we were together we agreed to have a good time and enjoy ourselves. The problem was I didn’t understand why he wanted to end it so suddenly. One day everything was fine… the next he just stood there and told me it was over between us. That was it!

      I won’t lie. I was shocked. He began with the usual bullshit of course, like we didn’t really match each other and he needed to give me a chance to find true happiness… my Mister Right. He didn't want to stand in my way, or for me to be alone forever after he'd gone. You know… all that sentimental rubbish they come up with.

      Why not just tell me he's found another girl? Sure I'd be mad and upset for a while, but excuse me! I’m only 23, so I've plenty of time to find the man whom I want to settle down with. So, if I'm not good enough for him, who is this bitch anyway to think she's better than me? But then, he didn’t say anything about a girl or anything else for that matter, so what was the point of it all?

      In the end, my best friend got me to go out. I was always very close to Kinga. She cared about me when I was down, and celebrated with me when I was happy. She was just like a sister. So equally, it was important for me to please her, and when she invited me to this party I agreed to go.

      It was in the middle of summer - a very hot evening in July - and I remember just lying on a sofa in her apartment in Budapest. I hadn’t got any reason to say no, and when I saw her smiling face and pleading eyes I could hardly refuse. She said there'd be a dozen guys just for me and all of them better than the asshole that just left. I smiled, but I didn’t believe it because when I’m with her I don't have much of a choice over men.

      Although Kinga is only a year younger than me, she is absolutely gorgeous! To see her flawless skin, the silky blonde hair down to her shoulders, sapphire blue eyes and her sweet girly smile, makes me feel a hundred years older! Wherever she goes she lights up the room with her vibrant personality and energy. And, of course, Kinga is one of those girls who can eat and sleep like there's no tomorrow, yet never put on an ounce of weight. Here am I, ultra careful at a dinner or party, just nibbling while she can eat as much as half a football team and still keep her gorgeous figure.

      She's so tall and slim… and every morning when she got out of bed - often after 11 o'clock - she would stretch and slink around the house like a cat. So, with all her beauty to contend with I didn't have a chance to seduce one guy at this party never mind a dozen!

      Seeing her now getting ready for the party I could imagine the men stopping to stare at this angelic figure whose glittering silver dress left nothing to one's imagination. Nothing held it up except her curves; its transparency and plunging neckline down to her belly-button, revealed her naked breasts. The matching G/string she wore would cause erections galore!

      “Come on, Sis!” she cried, disturbing my thoughts with a hug and giggle.

      She always called me 'Sis' or 'Little Sis' Perhaps that was to make me feel wanted.

      “You're gorgeous too, you know,” she said, as if reading my feelings about her.

I just smiled, not wanting to disagree. We're similar in many ways, except I have long and straight black hair, brown eyes and my skin is a bit darker than hers. Yes, Kinga is more beautiful than me but I'm happy with my looks, and there's not much difference in our bodies… she just reveals more than I do. But then, I don't have the wardrobe she has.

      I didn't have anything appropriate to wear in this hot weather, and I couldn’t go to a party in Budapest wearing a bikini. But before I could say anything Kinga threw a skimpy black dress to me. Just like hers it covered nothing. Everyone would be able to see through the flimsy material, and its length barely covered my butt. Although it wasn't as low-cut as her dress, it certainly exposed my breasts.

      But I didn't want to upset her by refusing to wear it, and I reasoned that by the time we reached the party, darkness might be falling anyway. So, despite feeling naked in the dress I met Kinga's adoring smile and arm-in-arm we eventually stepped out into the warm Budapest night.

      When we arrived at the party the pulsating music hit us at the door. It was a spacious room with open patio doors leading out to a large garden which helped to accommodate a crowd of guests. The rhythmic movement and buzz of conversation was intoxicating. There were lots of guys present, just as Kinga promised; all of them tall, muscular and handsome.

      But I wasn’t interested in any of them because after breaking up with my former boyfriend I wouldn’t like to flirt with someone and run the risk of a wild night leading to sex. It didn't make sense. And with this kind of party such things are sure to happen. I had these thoughts in my mind when I saw her.

      She was leaning on the bar in a red cocktail dress sipping her drink, and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I didn’t understand why my heart was pounding or my legs suddenly turned to jelly. I gasped in surprise, but no other words could explain it… I wanted her!   I'd never felt like this before. I knew lesbian and bisexual girls of course, and even imagined myself with another girl too; but in reality I hadn't tried anything. Yet when I saw Kinga for the first time I could understand why girls became wet when they looked upon such a bombshell. But I could never imagine in my wildest dreams it would happen to me. Yet here I was now just standing there staring at a girl I truly desired. Every sound and movement around us seemed to stop, as though we were frozen in time.

      Kinga didn’t notice anything, or if she did perhaps it was the reason she pulled me into the middle of the crowd.

      We started to dance, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the party. The guys queued up to dance with me as if wanting the chance to touch me. I was impressed by their endeavor and in another situation I would encourage it with a flirtatious smile or something, but no now. I only saw this girl in the red dress beside the bar. She still sat there and no matter where I moved to I kept looking her way.

      The thin material of her dress stretched tight over her shapely buttocks and firm breasts… and her beautiful long legs were crossed, revealing her slender thighs as she sat on the bar-stool. She made me so wild I thought I would have an orgasm right there just looking at her.

      As she sipped her drink the wine glistered on her full lips, and when she brushed a wisp of hazel hair from her face my heart missed a beat. Her cute little nose seemed perfect in her beautiful face, and when her doe-like eyes met mine I thought I'd melt away.

      Then she noticed me! She noticed I was staring at her, but most surprising of all was the desire in her eyes. It only lasted a few moments but oh my God, just for me her angelic face lit up in a gorgeous smile.

      I felt the wetness between my legs and my pussy-lips began to quiver. I knew I was blushing but didn’t want her to notice, so I quickly turned away. Now I felt annoyed because when I looked at her again she'd turned back, sipping her glass of wine.

       Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part. I must be out of my mind! I thought. After all, it was madness to expect… but then she turned and smiled at me again, and once more my pussy felt warm and moist.

      I tried my best to join in the party. I even flirted with the guys, and could see Kinga really enjoying herself. Whenever I looked her way she would smile and give a little wave, but my thoughts always returned to the angel in red.

      My panties were wet with lust for her, and my heart was racing so fast I couldn't stand it any longer. I told Kinga I needed the ladies room for a moment to freshen up my makeup. But the truth was I wanted to rest for a while before I passed out.

      I staggered through the crowd, thankful to rest against a wall and blow the stale air from my lungs. Oh shit…this was crazy! Surely she was just impressed because another girl was admitting her beauty, that’s all. And who knows, she was probably smiling at the guy I was dancing with, not me.

      I carried on to the ladies room… but as my hand reached the latch, the door suddenly opened and SHE came out.

      Our eyes met and we both froze. The corridor was empty, and the noise of the party seemed so far away neither of us even heard it. For one long moment we just stared at each other…her eyes were seducing me as if tearing of my dress. Then, oh my God, it happened! She moved up close and kissed my trembling lips.

      Her mouth was as soft as rose petals. Her arms hugged my waist and mine responded as every curve of her body caressed mine. My hands automatically moved down to her bottom, but then paused. Why was I doing this to another woman? Because you want her so badly…I told myself, as I ran my fingers around her gorgeous butt.

      I could feel her smile of approval in our kiss, and her sweet tongue slid easily into my open moth as her small, delicate hands began to explore my entire body. My pussy throbbed with desire at her wild response to my fingers running down the groove of her bum.

      Our lips melted together in what seemed an eternity as the erotic chemistry between us began bubbling over. Neither of us wanted to stop, but eventually she moved her lips to my ear and whispered: “Would you like to come with me?”

Even her voice was soft and silky… sending a shiver down my spine as she gently bit my earlobe. I couldn’t speak. I just gasped, feeling like a teenager in love with the hottest guy in the school when he first touches her skin. It was complete lunacy. There I was wanting her so much, yet all I could murmur was… "I can't. I'm so sorry, but I’m here with someone else.”

      “I don’t mind you having a boyfriend,” she whispered, tracing her nails slowly down my back. She smiled as I moaned with pleasure, gently pushing her right thigh between my legs. “He can come too," she said.

      “There's no boyfriend,” I croaked. “I’m with my girlfriend.”

      She looked at me with consternation in her eyes.

      “Oh, it's nothing,” I said, quickly. “Kinga's my best friend.”

      “She will obviously forgive you then,” she whispered.

      “Yes…I can’t do this with her,” I replied, feeling a little guilty. After all, Kinga brought me here and she'd spent a lot of time in persuading me to come. She might be a bit cross if I leave with a handsome guy that she liked, but another girl was something else! It was only fair that I speak to her.

      “That's okay,” she smiled, and gave me a peck on my lips. “Bring her too, but hurry!"

      I understood the impatience and the urgency of desire in her voice because I wanted her so badly too, and could hardly bear to leave her embrace.

      By the time I found Kinga I was so out of breath I couldn’t speak. I told her briefly what happened then asked if she wanted to come with us. I could tell she was shocked… not disgusted, but it was more a look of surprise because I knew she hadn't been with a girl before either. Kinga had never ruled out the possibility of enjoying this kind of pleasure. I felt her dilemma, but simply couldn’t wait.

“Please, Kinga… are you coming or not?"

      She wasn’t my chaperon; she didn't have to follow me everywhere. I didn't need her permission either like a downtrodden wife would ask her husband. And anyway, if she didn't want another girl to fuck her she could easily say no… but Kinga smiled and nodded.

      After this, everything happened so fast. I don't even remember leaving the party, only that I couldn’t wait for her to stop the car in front of her apartment building. Then we ran up the narrow stairs and she searched for her key with shaking hands before opening her door.

      Her name was Andi and she was a student. She shared an apartment in Budapest, but her roommates travelled home for the summer and feeling lonely she'd gone to the party. Now our lips met in a wonderful kiss as we stood in the hall.

      Kinga just blinked as she saw us kissing with so much passion. Then I smiled at her as Andi's hand went under my dress and quickly pulled down my wet panties. I stepped out of them, wriggling in delight as she pushed her fingers in my hungry pussy. I moaned loudly as this beautiful angel kissed my neck before we walked slowly but purposefully to the bedroom.

      The apartment was small, yet we were welcomed by this huge king-sized bed. I was jealous for a moment of the girls who'd shared this bed with Andi before, but everything was forgotten when she kissed me again and her sweet tongue slid through my parted lips. She was hugging me, kissing me and her hand was between my thighs, so what more could I ask for?

      Well, through it all, Kinga just watched us in embarrassment, like a straight host catching two of her friends in a wanton act of lesbian desire in her bedroom. She closed the bedroom door quickly, then stood there biting her lower lip staring at us.

      “Your friend's a bit shy, isn't she?” smiled Andi, when she eventually broke our kiss.

      “Not at all,” I moaned from the pleasure of her fingers in my pussy. “She's just a little nervous.”

      Andi lifted her head with a questioning look. Her fingers stopped rubbing my pussy for a moment, so I gained some control in my voice. "I think Kinga's surprised at me because neither of us have ever been with a girl before," I whispered. "I would be embarrassed too if I saw another girl caressing her.” I forced a smile, hoping she understood.

      Andi raised her upper body and moved her hand from between my thighs, but our naked legs were still touching, and the thrill of this sent a shiver down my spine. The thought of a man lying next to me was a million miles away when Andi looked across at Kinga and smiled, hooking her finger to beckon her over to the bed.

      Kinga again bit her lower lip, hesitated for a few seconds and then came over to us. I had a special connection with Kinga, so I felt her apprehension but knew what it meant to her when, trembling slightly, she reached for Andi's outstretched hand.

      But this wild cat beside me didn’t hesitate. She pulled Kinga to her, and those hot lips which only moments before had caressed mine, now kissed my friends mouth with equal intensity.

      My heart burned with envy, but I enjoyed the view as Kinga, momentarily surprised, melted into Andi’s kiss, and her fingers gently brushed through her wavy hair.

      I smiled, and sitting up on the bed, I slowly pulled the little cocktail dress from Andi’s breasts. Oh, my God…what a wonderful sight! Her boobs were absolutely perfect. Some people would think of them as small, but I never understood what was so special about having boobs as big as melons. Andi’s breasts were gorgeous. The most desirable Mother Nature could give to a girl. I felt I could have an orgasm right there and then as I pressed my face between them.

      Andi moaned, and her hand found its way again to my pussy. I moaned too and as her slim fingers went up me, at last eternal joy completely overwhelmed my body.

      As Kinga pulled her lips away from Andi’s and looked at me I felt a joy inside my body as the combination of Andi's fingers caressing my clit and the way Kinga had eagerly sucked on her tongue… I was engulfed by a huge orgasm. Through the ecstasy of it all I saw the look of amazement on Kinga's face knowing another girl had made me come.

      When my delirious momentum finally subsided and my head began to clear, Andi recognized the look in my eyes which told her…let’s do it with Kinga too. She nodded, and turned to Kinga with a smile.

      I watched as her hand began to caress where Kinga’s dress stretched tight over her stomach, before slowly moving down and under the hem. Kinga closed her eyes and I saw a slight quiver run through her body as Andi's fingers touched her G-string. A smile of triumph was on Andi's face, like a cat playing with a mouse. I could tell my friend was very wet!

      Kinga lay next to me, moaning as her pussy embraced the feeling of Andi’s fingers. And now this angelic beauty seized the opportunity to lean over and kiss me. Our tongues licked and teased each other while Kinga writhed and moaned beside me under Andi’s exquisite touch, until finally Kinga screamed loudly from the pleasure. We stopped kissing just to look at her. I saw my friend all crumpled and disheveled, but with an expression of eternal happiness in her deep blue eyes.

      Then Andi looked at me and I smiled, knowing she wanted more of Kinga's hot body. Andi moved to her and began removing Kinga's dress with expert hands. Within seconds my darling Kinga lay there completely naked. She closed her eyes, moaning as she ran her hands through her hair in a high state of arousal.

      Andi quickly shed her own clothes and began to kiss, suck and nibble Kinga's gorgeous body. I simply lost control, and my fingers quickly found their way to my pussy.

As soon as I touched it I felt a surge of heat sweep over me. I took off the rest of my clothes too, resting my naked back against the wall at the top of the bed… my fingers gently caressing my swollen clit as I watched Andi's head between Kinga’s thighs.

      In no time at all her body twitched and heaved in another powerful orgasm. Then Andi turned her over, and with a presumptuous move pushed her face into her ass.

      Kinga moaned even louder, and I was so full of desire watching them I felt I had to give pleasure to the beautiful Andi for the joy she was giving us. So I lay on my back again and gently lifted her waist. She let me move my body under hers and sighed when she felt my face between her silky tights.

      My tongue touched the pussy of a girl for the first time in my life, and my caress was rewarded as Andi moaned with satisfaction. I heard it clearly above Kinga’s cries of delight, and I was happy with Andi's response as she began to rub her wet pussy against my mouth.

      But she didn’t stop working on Kinga. She pushed her hands under the blonde girl's body, and started to lick her pussy until Kinga screamed away into her third orgasm.

      I smiled as she lay on the bed completely exhausted. Andi saw it too and let her rest, turning her full attention to me. After all, I was the first one she wanted to have sex with. We kissed wildly and caressed each others naked shoulders. The heat of that summer's night brought sweat to our bodies as we clung to each other. My throbbing pussy touched hers and I sighed with the joy of being with another girl. My eyes filled with tears at the happiness of our union, and another orgasm rippled through my body.

      I opened my eyes to find Kinga smiling at me, and as I rested I saw Andi go to her again. I marveled at her energy and the sexual appetite she had for Kinga and me. But now suddenly she stopped caressing Kinga's breast to look at me. No words were spoken but I knew what Andi wanted. My cute little friend, Kinga was blissfully unaware of what was going to happen, and there was a look of surprise on her face as I moved to her. After a moment's hesitation my lips touched hers.

      Kinga sighed, following the movement of my mouth with a hungry response. I felt a bit apprehensive - not using my tongue as our hot lips entwined. I felt Andi watching us, encouraging me to make Kinga's gorgeous body my own. I became bolder, pushing my body between Kinga’s legs and touching her still wet pussy with my tongue.

      It was a strange feeling to lick my best friend's clit. I thought only of Andi when we entered the apartment and began kissing each other. But as this wild cat stared at us I felt more and more aroused licking Kinga’s sweet-tasting pussy. She shivered and moaned like crazy until I sensed her orgasm rising. Then I hugged her… thrusting my pulsating pussy against hers as my tongue found her sensual mouth in a passionate kiss.

      We climaxed together, clutching at each others bodies in ecstasy.

      Throughout the night we all shared immeasurable joy together, although it seemed Kinga's energy was spent as she roused herself less often. Despite her normal hyper activity during the day, she always needed her sleep. However, I had sex with Andi throughout the night, and just as the first rays of sunlight caressed our bodies through the window we fell asleep in each others arms.

      That morning - at Kinga's favorite hour of rising - I opened my eyes to the wonderful aroma of someone cooking breakfast. Kinga still lay on her stomach naked beside me. Her disheveled blonde hair fanned out around her head, and my eyes caressed every inch of her gorgeous body. She was like a little cat sleeping after a very long day… my little pussy!

      I peeked in the kitchen to see Andi standing there in just her panties and a t-shirt that stack to her sweaty skin. When she turned and smiled at me I couldn't help but want her again.

      When Kinga got up she ate more scrambled eggs than Andi and I put together. We didn’t mind what she did because we loved her; but then, as the days passed by she somehow distanced herself from us. At first I thought maybe I'd said something to upset her, or it was my attraction to Andi that night at the party, but I rejected this because I knew our friendship was so deep. However, there was something in her eyes which troubled me. Some days Kinga seemed embarrassed when we met, and when she eventually told me I never dreamt she was jealous of me with Andi. Not only that… but she couldn't stop wanting my tongue up her pussy again!

       As a result of Kinga's confession, every night is warmer, no…HOTTER than the last.

But that's another story.

      Kinga and I are still together, but we use the old cliché that 'we're just good friends' to keep the guys happy, especially if the opportunity of a threesome comes along. And, of course, our door is always open for Andi when all sorts of erotic permutations arise. We always reminisce about our first wonderful time together… and embrace that warm night in July even in the coldest winter.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]