2012. június 18., hétfő

The Waitress

Note: The original title is "A pincérnő". Sorry because of my grammar! If you find fails in it, please say it to me, and if you say a solution for it, I will improve it as quick as I can. Thanks, for reading and special thanks to Maria for the edition!


I was bored as hell. I never imagined an official dinner could be so dull. Yet what did I expect from a night with a dozen scientists over 60 in a conference hall? But my editor didn’t want me to skip it. I had to attend. He said that the most tempestuous man will become a sweet puppy dog if he's interviewed by a cute young lady. In these circumstances it's forgivable if such a lady is completely ignorant to the scientific theme of the conference. So, if my boss has it all figured out, he must be right.
      As it happens everybody was sweet with me, and where necessary they talked about their job in such a simple way.  They didn't blind me with science - so to speak - and the sparkle in my eyes was reward enough for them to believe I understood.  Although it was rather more than that!
      The occasional flirtation went well, together with my alluring young body, blue eyes, wide smile and, of course, my low-cut red dress. This revealed my shoulders and was short enough to barely cover my thighs, giving an ample view of my long shapely legs.  Yes… in this environment, a sexy body was certainly more attractive than my ability as a reporter.
      I didn’t really care if I was good enough at my job or not.  I just used every opportunity my looks gave me. I enjoyed the compliments from the people I interviewed and just laughed at the jealousy of my colleagues.
      However, being a reporter isn't easy.  Okay, I might be in a conference with scientists from all around the world in one of the city's largest hotels with all expenses paid by my newspaper, but the problem began when I'd collected all the information for my story.
      Of course I couldn’t ignore any opportunity to live it up for a few nights in a very expensive hotel, but neither should I hide from my reporter's role.  I had to focus on each and every scrap of information I gained from the whole conference.
      But there was nothing happening now… just a never-ending line of presentations by old men that became boring after a time. And worse, during the dinner which followed they chatted  about nothing else but the latest inventions.  My thoughts began to wander.
      If there was a cute young genius here, I could find out how clever he is. Mmm… it would be sexy if your partner acted the part, talking about the chemistry between you as he pushes his cock deep into your mouth! But as all the guests were old grey-haired fossils from the museum, my fantasy soon evaporated.
      Seemingly, the only one present in her twenties, I tried to appear interested after dinner, but this only encouraged my companions to embark on some mind-blowing scientific jargon that meant I understood one in a hundred words.  Needless to say, I escaped to another group as soon as I could in the hope they were discussing something more entertaining. But I was wrong… I needed an interpreter!
      I was on my fourth glass of champagne, and the thought of bedding a young scientist now in tatters I noticed a waiter weaving in and out of the groups of old men.  He was certainly more tasty, but obviously rushed off his feet trying to cope with serving drinks, so I resigned myself to losing him… and anyone else that night. But a few minutes later I saw someone else… the most amazing person in the hotel!
      As you know there are dozens of staff working in the larger hotels from cleaners,  right up the management ladder, and all playing their part to ensure cleanliness and high quality service is provided for its guests. But the sight of this one person overwhelmed me. Despite the fact only moments earlier I'd wondered if I really wanted to fuck one of the hotel staff.  But who knows what life has to offer?
      I just stood there open-mouthed with the already forgotten glass of champagne in my hand just staring at this beautiful  creature,  who quickly pushed a dinner trolley towards the elevator.

 
This video inspired me to write this short story.
But, of course, the story of the video and the short story is a bit different. :) 


      My eyes followed the slim body, the bronzed skin and long wavy hair… black as a raven. The stranger paused to brush two fallen curls away from a high forehead.  My mouth was dry when I saw those full red lips, the tight black mini-shirt, white blouse and a blue silk scarf at her slender throat.
      Yes… a woman, but it seemed so degrading to call her a waitress.  Compared to everyone else I’d seen here she was a goddess! As she put one long leg in front of the other she looked like a beautiful deer stepping into the forest. The posture and radiance of her amazing body was so magnetic I was enthralled. In those few moments nothing… or no-one else existed in the grand hall.  And one thing I was sure of… I needed her.
      Yes, I longed to feel the heat of her body, her moist lips… to caress every singe inch of her body, and more than anything else I wanted to fuck her.
      As if she felt my eyes upon her, she turned to me with the slow and graceful movement of a cat. Oh my God! She was so beautiful. Those hazel eyes mesmerized me, sparkling as a little smile appeared on her face.
      Was this my mind playing tricks again or is she flirting with me? Maybe I'm fantasizing again, but surely that smile and the look in her eyes was sending a massage to me? No, it has to be a misunderstanding…she's just being polite. I do feel good about my own looks but I could hardly expect such an angelic beauty to want a girl like me. After all, my dress does make me feel a bit tarty.
      But wait... now she's pushed the dinner trolley to the elevator, turned around and looked straight at me. Once again it's that flirty, inviting look… and more. She reaches out to a tray selecting a plump strawberry, and with one sensual movement   puts it into her mouth.  Now she rolls it around, and without taking her eyes off me her lips suck it slowly and suggestively.
      I couldn’t bear it any longer. I put my glass on the table next to me and started to walk quickly- almost running - towards the elevator. I didn’t care if anyone noticed me chasing another woman. She was the only person I was interested in. All that mattered was I reached the elevator before its door closed and I lost my chance. I made it just in time, squeezing through the closing gap of the metal door. I leaned my back against the wall of the elevator, gasping for breath.
      She just stared at me and smiled. Wow! She looked more beautiful than ever close up. What a gorgeous face… her skin was flawless and those gorgeous eyes and luscious red lips were too much to bear.  I simply lost control.
I suddenly grabbed her and pulled her to me.
      Our lips just melted into a passionate kiss, as if our lives had been waiting for this moment. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to tear off her clothes and feel the touch of her silky skin.
      I opened her lips to push my tongue into her mouth, but she was faster. She prevented me by forcing something big and round into mine; it was the strawberry. I'd forgotten this… but somehow that delicious gesture felt incredibly sensual and erotic as it rolled from her mouth to mine. It was more passionate than a French kiss, and I could feel the wetness between my legs as she then leaned away. In that moment the elevator door opened and she began to push her dinner trolley out.
      Is that all I get just one secret kiss? I bit into the strawberry as thoughts chased each other in my head.  I couldn't let this end in just one kiss… with a juicy strawberry between us. I swallowed it, and without caring who saw us I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the elevator.
      I knew it was a reckless, but as she rested in my arms she didn’t mind at all. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled. As the door of the elevator closed, our lips met again and at last my tongue entered her mouth without any resistance.
      Our tongues danced and our hands caressed each other. She pushed her fingers through my hair and I grabbed her shapely butt. I wanted her more now than ever before. As her body responded to me I felt her soft breasts against mine through our clothes and I trembled with desire.
      Before I realized we were on the floor of my room. I don’t even recall how we got there. I certainly didn’t push the button in the elevator… did she? Had she found out my room number… was this whole interlude already planed? Who cares? We were here alone together at last…. just the two of us and a king-sized bed.
      The lust in her eyes told me everything I wanted to know as she embraced me, and nothing mattered but her warm lips on mine. Then she pushed me roughly on the bed. I enjoyed her game…playing it hard like a man. This could only get better, and a surprise was soon to come.
      She took her silk scarf off and stood over me with a flirty smile on her face. She wrapped the soft material around me as a blindfold. I couldn’t see anything clearly, just dark contours of objects around me.  I was hot… burning with desire when her lips touched mine again and her sweet tongue sizzled into my mouth. During our kiss I felt her warm hands caressing my body… the palms moving lower and lower until she reached the end of my dress.  Then in one swift movement it was over my head.
      My gasp of surprise was ignored as her lips brushed over my neck and slowly moving downwards, her hot lips left burning spots on my skin. My heartbeat raced like crazy… and my pussy-lips pulsated on the edge of an orgasm. She quickly muffled my sacrum with a kiss as she unhooked my bra to expose my naked breasts.
     I always thought my boobs were small compared to some of my friends, as guys could never tear their eyes away from their tits. But this girl didn’t care… kissing and licking them as if mine were the most perfect breasts in the world. Then after a while her lips descended, brushing lightly over my stomach and between my open thighs to caress my pussy with her tongue through my wet panties.
      I moaned softly as her tongue caressed me through the thin material. She was exciting me more than I ever dreamed possible. I felt so hot I could hardly breathe as she pulled my panties off and began to kiss, nibble and suck my aching pussy until my blood boiled.
      Then she started to use her tongue again, pleasuring me like some goddess. As a journalist and woman of words, a wild imagination can be a bonus at times; but here I was lucky enough to be experiencing heavenly caresses from a beautiful supernatural creature in my bed! I seemed to be floating on air, my whole body drifting away into the throes of a phenomenal orgasm.
      I heard a scream of pleasure. Was it really mine? Had my desire for this beautiful girl been so strong?  Well now, in the silence… tears of joy trickled down my face.
      She lay next to me and licked my tears away until once more our lips met. I hugged her. I was completely naked but I could only feel her clothes against my skin. With passion rising within me I almost tore them off. It never crossed my mind that she might get into trouble because of it…. but her smile told me she didn’t care.
      She pushed her naked leg between my thighs and the sensation of her cool flesh rubbing into my pussy set me on fire. My face rested against her breasts. She didn't need to have big boobs…hers matched perfectly the rest of her luscious curves.
      I kissed and sucked her hard nipples, and she moaned with pleasure. Then I kissed her sweet lips, down her silky soft neck and shoulders to her tummy… feeling her hips rise to meet my probing tongue. Burying my face between another girl's thighs was new to me, except in a fantasy… but the reality of my tongue teasing a wet pussy was amazing! I never imagined it could be so wonderful to feel a woman's body responding like this.
      As she moaned quietly, enjoying the pleasure of my tongue caressing her sweet clit she grabbed my hair, thrusting her body into my face.  She writhed and groaned… I knew I was fucking her well and it excited me beyond my wildest dreams when she cried out to lick her faster and her body shuddered to a long, lingering orgasm.
      I was so hot and horny as I lay beside her on the bed. Our arms entwined and she moved on top of me, pushing her pussy against mine as we kissed. We just lay there naked, hugging each other. I felt nothing could ever tear us apart. In that moment it was as though our hearts beat as one. Even our pussies tingled in a sexual throb which threatened another crazy orgasm. I wanted this to last forever, but sadly she had to go.
      “I’ll get into trouble, if somebody notices I’m not there,” she said, quickly buttoning her blouse as she raced to get dressed.
      I realized these were the first words we'd spoken, and Oh my God… even her voice was gorgeous. I stood up and hugged her, moving to kiss her again.
      “No!” She put her hands on my shoulders and stepped away. “I really have to go.”
      “Don’t you want this?” I bit my lower lip, but she just smiled as a mother would to her little child who'd said something stupid…. yet she still felt proud of her for asking.
      “I would like it more than anything else,” she said, “but I really must dash.”
      She put on her skirt and jacket, than fixed her hair before walking to the door.
      “Will you come back later?” I asked, anxiously.
      She paused, looking back at me and smiled. I felt annoyed with myself then because the tone of my voice was pleading.
      “I really hope so.”
      That was all she said before stepping into the corridor. The door closed hiding her from my view.
      I lay down naked on my king-sized bed again, recalling the moments of pleasure we'd shared. Making love with a beautiful woman was a million miles away from interviewing old stuffy scientists. Yes… you could say I had reached Heaven. I sighed happily, caressing my hardening nipples… praying time would fly past until she was back in my arms.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]