2013. március 18., hétfő

Mr. Dick

Special thanks to Livi for the translation. Without her my grammar would be awful.

*************************************************************************



“And what about her?” Erik asked in a privy voice which expressed the excitement that was rampaging in him and he nodded slowly towards the girl that passed by next to us.
I wasn’t this circumstantial. I stared after her undisguised and checked her out narrowly. She was tall and slim. She wore skinny jeans that highlighted her round ass that was tenderly rocking as she walked. Her high heeled shoes made her legs look even longer and they gave them a look of a gazelle’s legs. In turn her body was alike to a panther’s on which she wore a short black coat which was made by a fabric similar to snakeskin and that was a little loose. Like a zoo but in the best ways. And this was masterly crowned by her cascade of fair hair that reached down to the middle of her back. She was an elevating view. I would lay my eyes on her for minutes but I didn’t wanted Erik to know about this, so when I turned back to him I only said in a bored voice: “I wouldn’t reject her if she wanted to eat me”.
The blue eyes sparkled contentedly. In turn I reacted fast before he could say anything.
“But if it happens you are not going to watch it.” Seeing his wilting expression I pointed at him with my trigger-finger and added: “Don’t think that I am going to play any of your little games just because you had arranged me a pretty chick and a nice night!”
He didn’t answer but laughed out loud delightfully. I saw he was checking the girls walking by the street out again.
“If you brought me only to voyeur the half-naked girls don’t constrain yourself.”
“Come on, little girl!” He turned towards me and lifted his face towards the sparkling blue sky. “It would be a sin to sit inside now. It’s spring time!”
Yeah. Spring time. I hate spring time. The weather takes up after the dark and long months of winter. The Sun sparkles as if it would like to refill what it had missed from December to February. The birds are twittering and everything is noisy and the heat is sometimes unbearable. During this I’m sitting inside, learning. Or trying to learn at least. I like summer. That is the time of freedom when you can leave all the stress behind which walks hand in hand with the university-life and you can lay your eyes on the muscular upper bodies and the pretty girls in bikinis on the shores of the lake Balaton. But in spring… there’s no time or spirit for anything like that. However, if you open your window to let the fresh air in you can’t concentrate on anything else only the twittering of birds, the laughter from outside and the sounds of delightful joy. Summarily I hate spring.
However, Erik knows this about me pretty well so he decided to pull me out of my apartment to enjoy the sunshine and the nice weather on a merry Saturday afternoon. By him in turn this goes with checking the chicks out to which, with my presence, joined the fact that was more clear than the shining of the Sun that he wanted to repeat our last Friday. The Friday on which, he brought one of his girlfriends to my place to seduce me in order to make up a nice threesome. Or at least to give him a great view by eating each other in front of him. He managed to do the former, however I have no spirit to even do the latter now. Not even if I had basically as much joy as he would have from it.
I watched Erik as he started to loose control of himself and stared at the girls walking by shamelessly too. Not without avail spring has the profit that after the long months of winter when everybody had to cover themselves with thick clothes, tight jeans and T-Shirts glancing out from under a thin leather coat have the same effect as bikinis have in summer. But I thought if we play this way I would give him a little surprise as my gratitude for last week. To thank him, or at least to give the loan back to him.
“And what about them?” I nodded towards the end of the park where a couple was sitting on a bench.
“About who?” looked Erik at the pointed way “About the redhead? Well, I don’t know. I’m not really into freckled girls with glasses.”
“Why not? Glasses can be very sexy. You would never even think of what these girls can… but I wasn’t thought of her. Look who sits next to her.”
Erik looked at me confused. I could easily read the question from his sea-blue eyes: “The guy?”
“What?” I laughed. “You want me to check the girls out with you but you don’t even look at guys?”
“I…”
“Don’t say that you’re not interested in guys!” I looked at him with narrow eyes but I couldn’t hold my disguise for too long. I was having too much fun with his puzzlement. “You, who believes that there’s no friendship without sex?”
“Yes, this is true but…”
“So?” I interrupted him again. “You’re a popular guy” I punched his shoulder. “Don’t tell me that you don’t have sex with the guys who you keep laughing at the classes making the professors go crazy.“
“Well… I… we…”
“Don’t be so shy! You. The great macho. Don’t tell me that it disturbs you if the one who’s sucking your dick is a guy instead of a chick. What’s the difference anyway?”
“There really IS a big difference” he answered quickly. But with this answer he could not hide anymore. My sparkling eyes made it clear to him that there’s no way he could explain himself away.
“You see.” I punched his shoulder again “You could do it”
“Okay! You won, little girl.”
“So” I nodded towards the bench again. “What about him?”
Erik checked the guy sitting next to the redhead out carefully. He wore tight jeans as well like anybody would wear in a weather like this except those girls who judge the temperature too hot for jeans and wear skirts instead. He rested his arms on the back of the bench which posture made his jacket open slightly making his tight shirt visible and his naked chest too. His skin was sparkling as it was filmed with oil. He turned towards the sun with closed eyes throwing his short haired head back.
“I don’t know,” groaned Erik finally “he’s not my type.”
“Why not?”
“Look at him!”
“It sure shoves that he wouldn’t run away if you offered yourself to him.“
“Are you kidding me? He’s the type who keeps his girlfriend as an ornament, even at first glance. If the redhead is not his sister or his female-buddy.”
“What’s the problem with that?”
Erik stayed silent for a moment deep in his thoughts. The vehemently he talked about the guy before the carefully he went on. He might realize how heatedly he talked about before and he didn’t want me to think of him as someone who chases guys. But he might start to take the conversation seriously.
“I don’t prefer guys who pleads theirs guts out in order to kneel between my legs and offer their asses to me after. If I linger about someone who nurse me like this and who I can dominate, I find a girl… Don’t be angry for that!”
“No problemo.” I shrugged. “I know the formula. As long as you don’t want to do that with me it doesn’t bother me.”
He smiled kindly but I didn’t let the conversation blew out, so I went on swiftly: “So? You want a big muscle-man who settles your hash?”
“No way!” He cried out feeling indignant at my question. He waited for a second to continue because of the looks we got for his protesting. He went on quietly: “I’m not a goddamn faggot… I simply find it disgusting when a man grovels before an other man like that. Even when someone does it before me, I would never ever do that.”
“So?”
It’s seemed that he doesn’t really want to answer, but I felt he only needs a little push to tell me what I’ve been curious about.
“Come on, buddy! I’ve already know you too well. I know what’s inside. If you’re afraid of I would start to think that you were a faggot… you could know me better by now. I know that you would rather fuck these ones, I nodded towards the giggling group of girls passing by. So there’s nothing wrong with telling me.”
Erik smiled again and went on after a long pause: “I’m telling you, I simply find disgusting when a guys pleads to me to fuck him. I tolerate even less if someone make me do that. If I have sex with a guy…” He became unsure if he should say it or not, for a moment. “Then I don’t want to dominate him and I don’t want to be dominated either.”
“Equality? That never works on long term. There’s always one who has to have the dominance.”
“Who wants a long term relationship?” Snorted Erik but he was still trying to speak low: ”I would never be able to date with a guy. We only can be buds, which means of course that we have sex sometimes. But that’s all… By the way I have no problem with someone who is dominant in a relationship. There always need to be someone who says the final word and so on. To this point there’s no problem. What disturbs me is that If someone wants to be dominant over me or he wants me to be dominant over him, like that dickhead would do” he pointed back towards the guy sitting with the redhead on that bench. We walked far away from them a long time ago.
“I understand your point deeply. That’s how I am with chicks.”
His eyes flared up at my words but I didn’t let him distract the topic.
“You know what? If we have already outside in this nice weather, I would be a fool if I went back to learn. What would you say if we would find some fun for us for tonight?”
He understood completely what I meant by fun and he seemed to be support the idea with delight. However, for he knew exactly that I noticed this on him it was time for me to make the final punch.
“What would you say if we went to that bar next to the gym? To where we were taken to at first year.”
“Where the waiter wanted to give me a blowjob?” He frowned.
He saw through the situation exactly. If he had any illusion about me getting a chick to him before it was gone by now.
“Come on you lunkhead!” I laughed. “Don’t shy away from this! We get you a guy who fits your imagination. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t like it.”
I knew well that if he had to choose, with who he had to share me… with a guy or with a chick he would obviously chose the latter. However I saw his fantasies were moved by our conversation so it wasn’t a surprise when after a short pause he agreed.

*

There was nothing particular about the bar downtown. It wasn’t a gay bar. If it was I would hadn’t even offered to go there. How would I have fun then? I wouldn’t refuse if I had the chance to watch two handsome guys having sex in front of me but I didn’t enjoy this as much as Erik enjoyed the sight of two girls caressing each other. And if a slight chance of an other option occurred I chose that. So basically there was nothing particular about the bar. It was like any other place of entertainment. At least this was the intention of the owners. However all the staff and all the guests were… let’s say open minded as the times went by. It was the place of gays and lesbians and more tolerant heteros but rest was available for anything. It was ordinary that when you ordered a beer the bartender checked you out not hiding that he would happily suck your dick and have sex with your girlfriend after that. And if you were into it, it could be arranged within ten minutes in the man’s room. However it was basically a moderate place. Though it wasn’t rare to get offers like Erik got from the waiter, but the whole thing was endurable for those who weren’t interested at all. But we came exactly for this tonight.
“A Heineken, please,” I said to the bartender.
“Make it two,” joined Erik.
We looked for an empty table at the best point of the bar in order to observe everyone and everything well. We sipped our beer silently as I was watching how Erik tried to overlook the pretty chicks around us to only concentrate to guys. Maybe I should have felt a little guilty for pulling him here but it was up to him how the night would continue. If he wouldn’t find any guy who fit his fantasies we would have some more beer and finally get to bed together. Or we would find a chick to have a threesome. However his expression shown that he was into the topic and he was seriously checking the guys out.
I realized that his glanced wandered back again and again to the same point near to the counter. I followed his glance. He was not too tall and had about the same built as Erik had. Mid-tall, a little stumpy, wide-shouldered but healthily muscular at the same time, not too pumped-up. In turn to Erik’s angular and bulging jaw, his face was round his eyes brown and his hair not dark-brown but rather fair. He was talking with a pretty girl but he was glancing unmistakable at Erik from time to time. Their glances met more often which finally made him say something to the girl and he came towards us.
“Hey! May I join?” He placed his hand on the back of one of the chairs next to our table and when we nodded he sat down. “I haven’t seen you around here before. Are you new?”
“We’ve been here a long time ago,” I answered. “But we have spirit to this now.”
The guy smiled. He got the hint which referred not to the place exactly rather to its ‘services’.
“I can introduce you to some people if you want it,” he said and he gave Erik a wide smile. It was unmistakable that the one who he wanted to introduce to us was already sitting at our table.
“Sound’s great,” said Erik in a smoky voice finally. He might was a bit nervous.
“Who was that girl?” I tried to start the conversation and I shown myself unintense enough to give the chance to the guy if he wanted to talk about something else. To tell the truth she was a really pretty girl but then my intension was towards this guy only.
“Only an acquaintance.”
“Acquaintance? Interesting tone,” caught up Erik too. “You know her?”
“You see right through me,” laughed the guy. “You know how this goes. Things happened but we rather stayed friends.
“Very familiar.” I grinned at Erik who hadn’t react just sipped from his beer.
“I’m into something else,” the guy looked at Erik again not hiding his interests. And Erik returned his glance less unwillingly. His squirm showed that he was getting excited too.
“There’s not much turnover here tonight,” I went on.
“It’s still too early,” laughed our new friend. “Real life begins here only after 10 pm. But if you really want to have fun you should come after 11 pm.”
“We know,” I replied. “When we were here last time… A few acquaintances brought us here. Interesting thing happened here that night. For example one of the waiters wanted to give our friend,” I pointed at Erik with the neck of my bottle “a blowjob.”
“That’s something, isn’t it?” our new friend laughed. “However, you haven’t seen anything” A guy came by today. He took his girlfriend with him and he had to force her just like the master forces his frightened dog to enter to the vet’s office. Not even an hour later the guy was making out with another guy at the door of the men’s room,” he pointed at the direction where a small archway was caved in the wall. “Meanwhile the girls gossiped about the guy’s girlfriend that she had been eaten by another chick in the lady’s room on the toilet.“
“That’s an interesting story,” nodded Erik on a smoky voice. He was trying to hide how turned on he was, though he couldn’t hide it from me and neither from our new friend. He went on cheerfully.
“Wait, you hadn’t heard anything yet. When we realized what was going on the guy was making out in another room with an other guy.”
“So hardcore,” I commented.
“But this is not the end of the story. This happened again and again about three on four times. We didn’t see the guy after that for a while. He reappeared at one of the tables. So did his girlfriend. He was sitting next to her. However, you could tell by the guy’s expression that not the alcohol was what made him bold.”
“You mean…” Erik’s eyes widened.
“Yep, exactly,” he answered with an even wider smile and sparkling eyes. “Another guy appeared from under the table within a few minutes. He was giving a blow job to our man.”
“Don’t tell me that this was an entirely other guy again!” Erik was surprised.
“I don’t know that,” shrugged our friend. “I didn’t follow it this much. However, I wouldn’t refuse to taste this wild animal either. But it didn’t happen.”
“I hope you’re not missing him now,” I lifted one eyebrow cheekily.
“Not at all,” he winked at me and then looked at Erik who was trying to hide his smile from behind his bottle. His blue eyes which were constantly checking our friend out told us that he was enjoying this topic pretty much.
“By the way, please forgive me my rudeness! I’m Solt,” he shook my hand at first. I suppose he wanted to finish his introduction to me fast, so he could look deep into Erik’s eyes and grab his hand for an awkwardly long time.
“I’m Erik.”
“Just call me B!” I nodded with my bottle. “I don’t prefer standard names. They don’t express anything.”
“B? I like it,” Solt laughed. “You could call me S.”
“That’s not that good,” I grimaced. “But you could be Mr. Dick,” I nodded towards his jeans again. Between his wide-opened legs there was a clearly visible swelling. Maybe the recalling of the story made him horny this much or it could be the attention of Erik’s.
“It’s even better,” our new friend laughed.
We were chatting delightfully in the following minutes or hours. Who pays attention to the clock in such cases, anyway? Erik found his voice too. He wasn’t talking in short sentences in a shy way anymore, he told us his juicy and even juicier stories boldly. Well, this is my friend. Mr. Dick who’s body part, which he was named after was swelling like it was about to tear his jeans apart, enjoyed the situation so much that he used his new name delightfully.
“It’s starting to be a little too noisy here,” he said finally.
We only realized then that the place had been filled with people and the not so low music was totally pressed by the voice of shouting and chatting.
“I agree,” I replied. “We could continue somewhere else.”
Erik smiled at me. He got my hint. He knew that what I wanted was not talking at all and he wasn’t protested either anymore. Moreover, he was just as excited as he had been a week ago when he was waiting for his girlfriend to seduce me. Or even more excited…
“My place is not far away from here,” replied Solt immediately. “I always come here to have fun when I can. I can even stagger home when I’m totally drunk and believe me I’m not a running champion at that cases. So it’s not far away.”
“You don’t have to persuade me,” said Erik. “You already did.“
Our friend put his hand on to Solt’s shoulder. This movement was so erotic that it was even more effective than pulling out his swelling dick from his pants and grabbing it while they were kissing.

 *

We had a few more beers at the bar, so our way wasn’t too straight to our new friend’s place on the dark road. Mr. Dick’s flat wasn’t too far away indeed. Maybe two corners away. However, I don’t need too much alcohol to loose all my sense of time but I’m sure that we arrived fast.
It was a typical downtown condo with a dark scribbled stairway. But I’m used to this, because I live in a similar one. Solt opened the door with a little unsure hand and entered into the little condo.
“Hey!” he shouted. I couldn’t imagine at once that who he was shouting to, but the answer came quickly. An incredibly pretty girl stepped out of one of the rooms. Her hair was as blondish-brownish as Mr. Dick’s, just as her brown eyes were the same, and her face was round too. However the masculine our friend was the prettier this girl was with her slim figure and long legs that were shown with their full length. She wore a dress that reached to her mid-thigh, she was a heartbreakingly feminine phenomenon.
“I see you haven’t waited with the fun till night,” she laughed in a jingling way. “Come in!” she waved towards the living room. “A few minute and I’m out of here. Have a nice evening!”
She looked both of us up and down with a curious look. I felt her searching glance all over me and she was looking at Erik even longer than me. Not as he grabbed her fantasies more but that could be the reason as well. But it was more likely that she suspected that he was the man reason that we were there.
Solt didn’t make a fuss, he wrapped his arm around Erik’s shoulder and invited him into the living room. I watched the girl getting her coat on and leaving quickly.
“Hey!” Solt shouted from the room before the door closed behind the girl. “Are you here because of me or not now?”
“Looking around is allowed here, isn’t it?” I stepped in with an enigmatically smile where the two guys was sitting next to each other on the sofa with their hands on the other’s thigh.
“Looking around is, of course. But only that.”
“Come on!” Erik laughed. “She’s a nice chick. Don’t hurt her for checking her out!”
“Don’t you start it too!” Solt looked at Erik with a startled expression.
“Say that she isn’t!” Erik replied. But he caressed our friend’s face to comfort him.
“I can’t argue with that.” Solt shrugged easily now. “If she weren’t my sister I would probably fuck her too.”
“Your sister?” I sat on the arm of the armchair in front of them. “So we have just met Ms. Dick?”
“Call her Ms. Pussy then,” laughed Erik.
“Hey, you’re talking about my sister,” Solt protested in a theatrical way.
“If I were you I would be proud of her. You must introduce us to each other,” I answered fast.
“That would really be great,” Erik answered, but before Solt could start a fake outburst again, he silenced him. “Let’s take care about you now!”
As he said this, he moved his other hand next to the one he was resting on Solt’s thigh. He put it next to it but even higher, exactly on to the swelling on his pants. Mr. Dick’s face told us that he was about to say something but he couldn’t catch his tongue because of this act. And the time of the situation that I had seen in my fantasies just a few hours ago has come. Erik put his hands on Solt’s shoulder. It was like a sexually overheated bomb that exploded as he opened Mr. Dick’s jeans by its buttons and pulled out his cock from his underpants. I couldn’t decide it then that whether Solt wanted to say something or not but all his presence of mind went away as Erik grabbed his cock and sucked it into his mouth.
This situation was a little ironic. Erik surprised me with a sweet pussy in the most unexpected situation and he watched us having sex while he was sitting in an armchair in front of us only a week ago. And now he was the one who was sitting on the sofa with a dick in his mouth and I was the one who sat on the armchair watching them. To making the analogy perfect, however I wasn’t thinking about this at all at that time, as Erik pulled out his cock from his pants I pushed my hand inside my panties to touch myself at the view.
Erik moved his hand up and down slowly on the huge tool from which Mr. Dick got his name, and they kissed wildly. Solt put his hand on Erik’s pullover and he rolled it up at its edge and then he placed his hands lower, exactly onto Erik’s cock. As Erik’s tool jumped out and Solt’s hand grabbed it just as Erik did with his… The view made me almost unbearably horny. My pussy was throbbing and everything was covered with my juices from the fabric of my jeans to my thighs and fingers.
The two guys forgot everything around them and kissed passionately on the couch while they wildly moved their hands up and down on each other’s hard cock. The question was that who would give in and let the pleasure have its way. We got the answer pretty soon. Erik pushed Solt back so vehemently to the sofa that no one could tell how shy he was about this earlier. After a quick kiss he slided down in between our new friend’s legs. As Mr. Dick’s cock made it’s way into Erik’s mouth, on of my fingers did the same with my pussy. Erik were nodding wildly on Solt’s dick. Sometimes he would pull the tool inside his mouth with its full length and sometimes he would let the whole out and only licked its peak. Solt grabbed his hair and guided him gently and leaned back just as the asshole on that bench with the redhead in the park seemingly an eternity ago. I was wildly fingering myself.
The vibration of the air around us was in harmony with the pumping of our bodies and became more and more passionate till two from the three of us climbed the peaks of bliss. Solt pumped his juices into Erik’s mouth and I smudge my hands with my own moisture of pleasure.
Mr. Dick got rid of his underwear and jeans and sat back tired in a half-sitting position on the sofa and he tried to shape his slackening tool up with the moving of his hand. However, Erik’s cock was swelling even harder as ever and while the lust became a bit lower inside us, it only started to reach its peak in him. So meanwhile Solt kicked his jeans off of him Erik pulled his T-shirt off and after a quick kiss he started to pay attention to the pleasantly muscular chest of our new friend’s. His hardened dick between his legs was longing after something that would take it in the sparkling end of it. I could resist it. While Solt was busy shaping up his cock and moaning from Erik’s hot kisses I jumped up from the armchair.
“Come! I’ll help,” I muttered rather only to myself, and kneeled in between Erik’s legs and widened his thighs. I pulled his jeans and his wet underwear off of him then threw my hair back and as I leaned on his hairy thighs I sucked his pleading cock inside my mouth.
Erik groaned from the feeling and his body trembled as I pampered his most muscular body part at first gently and then more wildly. Meanwhile he didn’t stop kissing Solt’s body and when Mr. Dick’s tool was back into his shape he took it into his mouth.
We were laying there in Solt’s living room. Our host was sitting on the sofa with widened legs with his dick in Erik’s mouth while I was sucking the man that was giving pleasure to him. However, Erik wouldn’t want our new friend to cum into his mouth again and finish like that. Rather when the dick which his master was named after was hardened again he released it and turned Solt on to his stomach. He burst his asscheeks open and pushed his face inside them.
Solt groaned loudly from the pleasure. He positioned himself in a way his tool could hang down from the sofa so he could excite it with his hands. Meanwhile Erik pushed one of his fingers next to his tongue inside our friend’s anus which took Mr. Dick breath away for a moment. His body started throbbing which made Erik’s body do the same. I felt his tense through his nimble tool inside my mouth.
When the way became wide enough Erik pushed another finger next to the other which made Solt moaning loudly. Erik was only moving his fingers inside our friend’s as he started to kiss the guy’s ass and waist. And when he found the time right he turned towards me.
“Go!” he nodded with his head. “Help him now!”
I let his cock out from my mouth and bowed. Erik pulled Solt a little higher so I could slide under him at the end of the couch sitting on its arm as I had been sitting on the armchair’s. Mr. Dick leaned in between my widened thighs. His tongue barely touched my pussylips when I felt his entire body tensing from the push as the first centimeters of Erik’s dick entered into his anus.
Solt licked my pussy with a low panting. I felt his hot breath on my groin while I was looking into Erik’s eyes who widened our friend’s ass from behind and slowly moved his cock in and out, always a bit deeper until he could push the whole length of it inside. By this time my pussy was throbbing wildly so I grabbed Solt’s head to pull him a little upper. Erik helped to move his body so I could slide under it. I grabbed his cock which was out from Erik’s mouth for the second time and was taking care of by his own hands, to lead inside me. Our friend moaned and all his breath was taken away for a moment. And when he was able to breathe again I silenced him with placing my lips onto his mouth. I felt through his kisses and through the trembling of his body every bit of pushing as Erik dipped his tool inside him. I felt as they were getting closer to the peak of joy.
 The bliss finally arrived. Erik cried out, and I felt that Solt’s body was giving in as well he pumped all his juices inside his anus. After a moment of a heartbeat Solt’s body jerked which feeling made my pussy tensing around him and we let ourselves feel the pleasure at the same time.

*

“This was awesome,” Erik lied on the couch. He came only once but he might was even more exhausted than Solt or me.
“I can only agree with this,” I answered.
“Me too,” said Mr. Dick and leaned toward Erik to kiss him.
“The bathroom is mine first!” I said.
Solt looked at me surprised but Erik only laughed.
“Grow up, little girl!”
“Who’s talking, lunkhead?” I replied furiously acting like I was really a little girl.
“Do you always acting like this?” Solt looked from the one of us to the other.
“Always,” we answered at once.
“Just like my little sister” Solt waved his head.
“Really?” I changed my tone into a more serious one again. However ‘serious’ was a pretty unreasonable word to name my attitude.
“You can make it sure,” Solt nodded. “You would understand each other very well. I saw how she was looking at you. I’m sure she’s chatting about how pretty the chick is that I brought here.”
“Oh, yeah?” I raised one eyebrow. “I like her more and more. You must introduce us.“
“I agree,” Erik nodded. “I would watch that too.”
“Hey!” Solt protested. “I’ll have a few words to that too.”
He was only acting the role of the outraged brother but Erik accepted the game.
“Don’t worry!” he kissed him. “You’ll get your part of pleasure too!”
“Well than…” Solt stuttered. He seemed to be getting turned on again. “It can happen.”
“That’s right,” I grabbed his cock that started to harden and was softly throbbing again. He livened up too. He rested his hand on Erik’s thigh and glanced at him with an unmistakable expression making sure that he was about to give it back to him what he had got.
We laughed out loud knowing that the night wasn’t over at all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]